chapter 1

hey guys, I decided to write a Justin Bieber fan fic. it might not be that good, well atleast the first chapter, the next few chapters will get more better, but read it and tell me what you think!!

Nevaya's p.o.v

Rushing to get out the door, I grabbed my keys, making my way to the car, I was so late for work that i didn't even have time to have breakfast. I woke up late today, due to the fact that i had to bring my best friend home last night because we went to the club, and she got wasted. Never listen to your best friend when they say they won't drink a lot.

Trying to rush through traffic, I tried to think of an excuse to tell my boss, as to why I was late 'again'.

Honking at the cars to hurry the hell up. Grabbing a mirror from my purse, I looked at my reflection making sure i didn't look a mess since i literally sprinted out of my place this morning.

I finally made it to work, grabbing my things, and rushing inside.

"Look, who finally decided to show up" Erica my coworker said, I honestly didn't like her. She always had something against me ever since i started working here, she's been treating me like trash and like i wasn't a human being and i was tired of it. I was never the type to let someone boss me around, and i wasn't going to start with her.

I ignored her making my way over to my station, when I heard Mrs. Tiana my boss calling out my name, she didn't like people calling her by her last name, why you ask, I really don't know, she doesn't wanna tell anyone why.

I worked at a salon, the most famous one in LA and apparently I wasn't aloud to be late, just in case a celebrity walked through that door, and needed a professional, which would be me. I've wanted to be a styling artist since i was little. My mom used to let me play in her make-up things, and do her make-up for fun. So since then I realized that is what I wanted to do for people. I started having a passion for doing hair when I played with my dolls, braiding their hair and doing all kind of things with it. I use to practice on a lot of people, and thats how i became really good at it, i was determined to be the best and work in a good salon. When i got a call from one of the most famous salon in LA, i was beyond ecstatic. I was not only happy that i was finally able to do the one thing i loved most, but the pay was great and absolutely eye shocking, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw my first paycheck.

I walked to her office and said good morning, she totally ignore me, her eyes glued to the computer infront of her, which didn't bother me cause she does it a lot.

"This is your second time being late, don't let there be a third" She said

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I ha-" I stopped talking when she looked up at with a bored expression on her face, not at all interested as to what i had to say. She didn't say anything to me so i knew it was my cue to leave.

"Did you get it aga-" Erica started as soon as I walked out of the office but I cut her off

"Shutup" I said through gritted teeth. Finally getting to my station and setting things up.

I just wanted the day to go by fast, honestly I loved my job, and the customer that came in here were mostly nice, some of them come in with an attitude which basically ruin my whole day, but i don't say anything.

Oh and did i mention that the best part of this job is hearing the gossips. People who mostly come in here are famous people because this place is expensive. They always talking about their significant others, and dramas between friends and a lot of other things. I just be listening while doing their hairs, sometimes getting a glare from them because i be laughing at half the things they say.
___

After work was over, i was really tired from my lack of sleep last night and from standing on my feet all day. We don't get a lot of breaks because we're always busy but when we're not, we only get short ones, leaving me a little bit of time to eat something and use the restroom if i have to.

I got home, just wanting to get some rest because it was only monday, and i had to go to work tomorrow, and the rest of the week. Im only off on saturdays and sundays. I asked for those days off because thats when i like to rest and go out with my friends. I am dedicated to my job but that doesn't mean i should become antisocial.

I lived in a penthouse, about 30 minutes from my job. It was huge but it wasn't small either, just the right size for me and anyone who decided to visit. It had two rooms, one guest and mines. I was so happy when i got this place. To finally have a place all to my own and one that was really nice and affordable thanks to my paycheck.

Going into my room, i took off my clothes to get into the shower. I tied my hair up in a bun because there was no way i was wetting it when i have work early in the morning.

After making sure my body was really clean and refreshed, i got out, slipping on my pajamas and getting into bed.

I got out my phone to text Camila. I didn't get to ask her how she was doing today, because I didn't have time. I always hate not texting or calling her every minute of the day, we were best friends and talking to each other is all we do.

We texted for a little bit, because i had to go to sleep to be on time to work tomorrow. I was not going to be late again.

-------