The Warden

Nature: hostile

Nature: hostile.
Level of danger: S+ (AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!)
size: taller then a D.D

(Mini story because F it!)

Worker: *carefully walking in a lobby...*

The area them is dark, aaaand creepy, it doesn't make it any better that hallways with torture chamber entrance in them.... That sounded stupid. (As youve guessed this worker is in cabin fever labs)

Worker: (0 0)....*stops when they see a weird thing on the ground, it looks like some sort of plant with tendrils swirling around on top. It then tried to VERY CAREFULLY avoid it*....😰....*suddenly steps on a arm*

Sensor: *sets off and then*

And then...

Worker: !!!...*quickly hides behind the counter* 😰

Warden: *climbs out from the ground....moan*........*starts walking around like a dead body being puppeted around and sniffing the air*

Worker: !!!...*holding there breath as there vision darkens like there going blind* (O O)....

Warden: ...*walks over to where the worker is, and sniffs*

Worker: 😰😰😰😰😰😰

Warden: ....*horns suddenly glow up as it hears something behind them. Curious angry moan*

Sentinel: *drops down, sense this was the sentinel that was chasing the worker, then sees the warden and roars*

Warden: *roars then starts to sprint towards it*

Sentinel: *jumps at it*

Warden: *grabs its neck and then starts aggressively tearing it apart, like a plush doll*

Worker: (O O)...😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 *what's happening is reflecting on there visor*

Warden: ...*angry moan... yep that sentinel is now literally a messed up mangled corpse*

Warden: *starts walking around again*

Worker: *silently starts to escape*....! *suddenly they step on a tendril* !!!!!!!!...😰😰😰😰

Warden: *looks in the direction of them...and roars*

Worker: !!!! *starts running away*

Warden: *sprints towards them*

Worker: *breathing fast as they run* 😰

Warden: *suddenly fires off a sonic boom attack at them from there rip cage*

Worker: !!! *gets sent flying fowards and falls on the ground and starts trying to crawl away sense there near a vent but...*

Warden:

(End)

The warden is only known (as of now) to be found in cabin fever labs. Well not really, there's this organic solver material that makes these plants called a sensor and a shirker. And as you've seen if a sensor is near a shirker it'll set off. But it must be triggered 3 times before the warden comes out.

As for the warden. It is...sort of blind. It can see the outlines of the room it's currently in but not if any entity's are there. Unless they detect them then they'll see there prey. So basically if you make to much noise itll then detect you and see you as a outlined figure and try killing you. Also it's almost impossible to kill so don't try killing it for the love of hell 😅 (even a person with the solver can't kill this thing. Except Cyn) also. When they detect a sound, a sound icon pops up where they heard it.

Anyway as for the sonic boom, when there prey is ahead of them they use that beam of sound as a range attack, and that attack can go through anything Btw. Also there fire resistant, and explosion resistant.

Bye (=