Gladiator

Nature: hostile

Nature: hostile.
Level of danger: A
Size: basically like...5 human adults stacked up on another tall.

Gladiators are a very rare monster to encounter on copper nine. Because they aren't really deployed from...wherever Cyn keeps her sh1t. But she does use them for...colony raids mainly so they can ram down walls or doors because of how savage like this hulking beast is. There so savage they have to be held down by chains. They are usually found in rocky like landscapes like a mountain or something related.

Gladiators like to play defensive when in combat, always keeping up there shield until eventually they fire there retractable mace at their enemy, and firing an energy ball at prey from the shields' skull on it. (The shield is supposed to look tilted trust me it's big enough to block there entire body) and if by chance there shield is destroyed they will get more aggressive by duel wielding maces to fire and swing at there enemies, like a bloody war wrecking ball, lmao. And lastly it can go into a fit of rage (this is seen when fire comes out from its eyes) and it will start smashing the area recklessly that will make spikes come out the ground, to try impale the victim. So basically this things got an aggressive temper tantrum trigger.

How it's made is basically a robot looking design of a minotour with a bunch of human eyes in its 2 massive eye holes as eyes. And underneath a chest plate is a loooooong mouth with human teeth in it...and when opened showing a bunch of tongues with eyes on them.

And that's all, bye!