Exiled sentinel

Nature: hostile

Nature: hostile

Level of danger: A

Size: same hight as a human

The creatures origin started off as a concept for the sentinel, the first model design the humans came up with and even made but after about 20 models were made they thought it might be a bit to sentient when activated so they scrapped the idea and threw them in a incinerator room in Cabin Fever Labs, giving them that exiled title sense it's like there being exiled. But as you know, zombie drones exist so they came back alive... now you might be wondering why it's holding a AK47... welllllll remember when I said they might be TOOOO smart? Yeah they know how to use guns, and when I say guns I mean EVERY gun. From pistols to Gatling guns and even flamethrowers....FLAMETHROWERS!!!

Now for why they have sentinel heads on there shoulders...yyyeeeaaah they kill sentinels for there heads and tail. The heads are used as shoulder cannons to stun people, and they can do it twice so that's lovely. The tail.....they just thought they looked cool. Also some of them build there own sentinels as jockeys. So they're a bit like Orks from freaking war hammer. (I would definitely be surprised if they could drive bloody tanks)

Last thing. There's about...4 variants (if you wanna call them that) so there's the main soldier, you know holding a gun or not holding a gun, then there's exiled sentinels with shields and a gun because of course they'd have access to bloody shields 😑. Then there's sky troopers which have imbedded murder drone wings into them and they wear a gas mask for... idk they think it's a face protection. Aaaand finally we have the jockeys that are pretty much the toughest sense they have Gatling guns, or whatever a heavy gun you can think of that's on the same level as a Gatling gun.

That's all. Bye