4

a/n

a/n

no i didnt forget you babes. will never. just got too busy because my exams said no no. if there are any typos, uh ignore it. im brain dead at this point

remember kids

bold sentences, pretend they are speaking french

----

"Retrouvaille"

The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation.

1st September 1996

"If anything, you know what to do," Athena said into Harry's hair, hugging him tightly. The Hogwarts Express let out a long honk, informing everyone that the students were allowed to get on the train within 15 minutes.

The Chosen One hesitantly let go of his chosen sister, who was pulled into a hug by Hermione.

"Please, if you get into trouble, be careful and smart because honestly, I don't need to worry about you three."

Hermione muffled into her shoulder while Athena played the ends of her curly hair. The golden-eyed brunette manages to make eye contact with her Malfoy cousin. She could tell that he desperately wanted to talk to her.

The Malfoys aren't looking as great as ever.

Draco is already pale enough. He's fidgety and that's worse. The gang never looked worse. Blaise still as quiet as ever, Pansy annoyed at everyone also judging them. Theodore just hanging about, ready to leave everyone but smiled at Athena as she walked over to them. Crabbe and Goyle are nowhere to be found.

"Cousin."

"Can I—"

Athena pulled the Malfoy in for a hug without him finishing his sentence. Draco was taken aback because he hadn't talked to the Ashryvers ever since the supposed return of the Dark Lord.

Both of them know that he is back.

One because of his dark magic lingering on hers and the other has to carry out his forced task of killing the most powerful wizard of his time.

"Please do everything you can to be safe," Athena whispered, carefully, making his parents doesn't hear it. Athena slipped a piece of paper into his hand, it was a call for help if the Malfoy needed the Ashryver. Especially if he is in extreme danger. "Make sure to work on your Occulemency and more spells. Find the small pendant by the window. You will know."

"I am so sorry for everything."

"No cousin. I am sorry—I will see you at the end of the school year, okay?"