13

"Tranquility"

"Tranquility"

the quality or state of being ; calm.

15th January 1997

Athena had longed for nothing more than to sleep, nestled on her wife's chest and comfortable in her arms. However, Fleur just had to remind Athena about her impending match after lunch, which ruined her sleep.

But here she is being thrown into the stands and dislocated her shoulder—the same one she had dislocated so many times before rather than basking in bliss.

The audience collectively cringed when they heard a crack after Athena landed in front of her mother.

Camille sat still, watching her daughter's slow but determined rise and glared at the smug Italian Auror sprawled on the ground. She could tell Athena was annoyed and surprised that shoulder is nothing more than a dislocation. Athena turned to her mother and she knew exactly what to do.

The Minister stood and took her Captain's shoulder and arm in hand, quickly popping it back. Athena was shivering in pain and moved her shoulder a little bit, putting her hand on it and messaged it as she uttered spells under her breath. Something they became to aquatinted with the situation. Fleur let out a deep exhale when her wife's resilience just walked away like nothing but an inconvenience.

Athena slowly exhaled, her wand reappearing in her hand and she turned around to find two contestants, surprised that she found them. Marbled bricks consumed the moment they raised their wands and the last thing they saw were those golden eyes.

They are beautiful yet they are terrifying—those damned golden eyes.

"Come on Captain, give me your all."

"As you wish," Athena dragged each word out as she cast spell after spell without breaking a sweat, and the Italian Auror was having fun—he had never had a foe like Athena, who had consumed knowledge of the present and ancient magic. An Auror that had climbed through the ranks without much help of her name and by the gods, Ashryver-Auclair is a very powerful name.

With one word from her father or her mother, everyone would bow to their daughter in moments.

Their sweet daughter.

Let's not forget their three sons.

Four heirs when one is already perfect.

Camille grinned to herself, eyes brighter than ever—seeing how her daughter easily casts dangerous spells after the other at the ledge. Anyone looking at her face would have thought her as of psychopath because she wasn't terrified of that power—she was amused and it is terrifying.

Honestly, the Auclairs are terrifying everyone in the arena.

As for Lucian, he was never prouder of his little girl (who is not so little anymore). His smile is equally scary as his wife's family.