12

a/n - i did not mean to leave you babes all alone, school will be more a killer when it reopens

a/n - i did not mean to leave you babes all alone, school will be more a killer when it reopens. no typo check and also trying my best to not be too late to update ;-;

-sorry darlings-

"Enchanted"

filled with delight; charmed

13th January 1997

Athena yawned softly to herself as the ministers talked about their affairs. She sat behind the French minister, kept watch on everything, and made sure that no one even comes close to her mother.

Her aura had been terrifying to everyone but her Delegation, ever since the second match of the Crystal. She singled handedly destroyed Crystal with one spell, breaking through multiple layers for magic.

Layers of magic from experienced and the most talented wizards and witches of Europe. The Young Captain walked it off like nothing miraculous happened and a bruise while her opponents looked at her with nothing but despair.

How could someone so young and cocky easily break through their years and years of discovery and knowledge within seconds?

But they knew her name.

Athena Minerva Ashryver—how could they forget a name like that? Named by a Greek goddess and has the few sacred names in the Wizarding World.

"We can entrust the security to Captain Ashryver—she'll be perfect."

Athena clenched her jaws and straightened her back when she heard her mother. Camille turned to her and handed her the file, which she waited for a second to take.

"Can it be handle?"

"Perfectly," Athena smirked, glancing at the Crown Princess who only chuckle under he breath. "I'll need people."

"And you will have them," the German Minister voiced and agreed with Camille before his Head of Aurors stepped up.

"Captain."

"Vogel—congrats on the promotion."

"Will be waiting for you, Ashryver."

"Eh, might take a little longer." Athena shrugged, shaking his hand so easily. Ashryver has always hit it off well Vogel, even after the whole mess of their mission. They do not even want to talk about that. Thank the Gods Athena was there, if not both of their squads would have been completely wiped out.

Athena nodded for Juliette to come over with Elaine while Leon gestured for Ada to follow them as the two leaders exchanged files with one another at the end of the table by the German Minister and Camille. They were surprisingly a good duo to anyone in the room, including the German Minister.