10

a/n - i am alive if you read my other book, trust trust, i'll never forget about you

a/n - i am alive if you read my other book, trust trust, i'll never forget about you. also it is a pain with Wattpad, like boi why is it so hard to edit. laggy for what?

-dont miss me too much :3-

"Irascible"

having or showing a tendency to be easily angered

6th January 1997

"Have fun in Germany," Fleur whispered against the shell of Athena's ear. Athena continued to pack her papers while Fleur pressed against her back, her arms wrapped around her wife's slutty waist. "Only three weeks?"

Athena turned around, her arms wrapped around her wife's neck, and said, "Yes."

"Please don't come home all battered again."

"That wasn't my fault, my love."

"Please take care of yourself."

"I will."

"Come back to me."

"Always."

A couple knocks on the office door, interrupting their moment. Fleur pulled Athena for one more soft yet deep kiss their breaths exchanged as they pulled apart.

Athena waved her hand, allowing the door to open. Her mother raised her eyebrows, pursing her lips as she tilted her head. The Captain sighed, taking her luggage and Fleur's hand and walking out of the office.

Johnathan was waiting with Juliette and Atlas for the mother-daughter duo. Elaine was already waiting by the travel network with three communications-slash-PR officers. Rosé Blanc and Enzo Auclair are there too as Camille's guests.

"Papa," Juliette chimed, hugging her father. The former minister smiled at his daughters before Christopher entered the ministry with his mother. "Maman."

"Oh, my sweet daughters."

The tension in Camille's body slipped out as she hugged her mother. Juliette rubbed her sister's back while her father ran his hands in her hair.

"Where are my grandchildren?" Enzo voiced.

"Right here!" Damon claimed, smiling brightly, with Enzo laughing at his grandson and pulling him into a hug.

The Auclairs are big huggers.

Athena yawned as she waited for her hug. Camille laughed at her daughter, never letting the words of Arthur slip her mind. Her brother wouldn't be going to this elaborate ball since he needs to run his project and care for his boy, who has been rambling about the ball. He sent word to his youngest sister.