7

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The feeling of being sick, but unable to throw up or have a way to feel better was almost like torture. It wasn't fun, and the only winner was the one who gave you the sickness.

Like a small bug, crawling from under your skin, yet, you're unable to remove it, feeling how it slowly moved, taunting you.

That's the feeling he gave Y/n. Unable to see his eyes, unable to stand her ground without the fear of what would happen to her. Y/n wouldn't win. She had no chance.

Her eyes already felt heavy, and she felt like giving up. The hope she had was just crushed, taken away before she could see the light.

"What?" Y/n whispered out, tears punching her eyelids each time she blinked.

"I cannot promise her safety."

"Why the fuck not?!" Y/n cried out, anger boiling within her lungs.

"You have no room to be yelling. You cannot run far."

Y/n looked to the sighed, emotions becoming more powerful within the seconds. Fear of not knowing who or not knowing what he was.

Wasn't human, yet looked human, but didn't. Everything was messing with her mind, poisoning her already tainted mind.

"I have no need to harm her in any way. But if you somehow escape, I'll go after her first."

"Why...why are you-"

"What did I do?" He mocked her voice, arms in the air waving around, "Little lamb. We aren't in a horror movie. You didn't do anything other than being my soulmate."

Y/n didn't have it in her to speak, she felt as if she would throw up. Her question was answered. All she wanted to know is that Ivy would be safe.

Y/n knew there could be a chance the police would come, she would take that chance. But a small voice in her mind told her no. He wasn't human.

He kidnapped her in a fucking hospital, what would a couple of cops do against him. He would just step on them like ants.

"Your food is burning. Noodles are for dinner, it should be filling for you."

Y/n watched as he walked away, closing the door behind him. Her eyes dropped to the ground, fear didn't leave, nor did the sickness.

A horror movie would have been better than this, she would have died off really fast. That would have made her happy than living in fear.

Not knowing what would happen. What her actions would affect, who it would affect, other than Ivy.

Her mother was already taken care of, so she knew he wasn't lying, he only spoke the truth as far as she knew.

Y/n didn't even want to eat, she didn't know if she could. The fear of it coming back up, unable to control it wasn't something she liked.

It didn't help that her eyes were heavy, the urge to shut them, sleep. But not knowing when she would wake up, or if she would.