ιηƒσямαтισηαℓ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ιηƒσямαтισηαℓ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before we get into the main plot of this story. This is a Dark story it's going to go over dark topics. That means people who are sensitive to certain things and or are easily triggered should not read this story.

Moving forward. This story is made for people 16 and older. Depending on what triggers you. Which is going to be listed at the end of this chapter.

Along with that. Eyelessjack may be slightly different from other stories. Since I'll be going off of some head cannons and things that just make sense to me.

This is a female-based story. Along with that, I'll be making the reader or Y/n have high functioning autism, it'll affect the plot but won't be so present that it outshines everything else. It's to bring more attention to the topic. And I also rarely see it in stories.

This is also a Soulmate AU!!!

Before going forward, make sure the following doesn't trigger you.

Cussing, Murder, Kidnapping, Detailed Gore, Stockholm syndrome, Slight abuse, Threaten of abuse. Gaslighting, Manipulation, Mental abuse, Mental breakdowns, Panic attacks, Stalking, Mind games, Drug use or mention, Alcohol use and mention. NSWF mention or action, signs and or mention of torture, The threaten of torture

No, I won't write anything unless it's fully consensual.

I do not support this kind of romance.

If some reasons there is added TW, it'll be stated in that chapter, and this is going to be updated.

I'll also try to update once a week, but that may not happen, I do have a job, schooling, and a romantic life I need to keep up with. Please do not rush me.

Finally. I know it's an X reader, but I won't be doing f/f, f/c, Ect. I find those really annoying and unneeded.

© Red Lies, is a work of fanfiction based on the character 'Eyeless Jack' from the Creepypasta genre. The character and concept of Eyeless Jack are derived from various Creepypasta stories created by different authors. This work is not intended for commercial use but is created as a fan tribute to the Creepypasta genre.

© SushiiSue, June 2, 2022. All rights reserved. No part of this fanfiction, including the added plot elements, edits, and interpretation of the character 'Eyeless Jack,' may be reproduced, copied, distributed, or posted elsewhere without the explicit permission of the author. However, fanart inspired by this fanfiction is welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to create fanart based on this work, please feel free to message me on or Quotev for more information and details.