1

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"God. At this point. I'm putting my two weeks in, how hard is it to get workers? They're all just lazy fucks."

Y/n looked at her coworker. A smoke hung out of her mouth; her bright blue eyes looked cloudy. As her tan skin looked freshly tanned, her dark brown hair was freshly dyed. She wore the basic Walmart uniform, only by the fact smoke seemed to stain everything she had on.

"Common, kid. Why must you always eat outside on the dirty floor."

Y/n looked at the middle-aged woman. As bipolar, as she was, her venting was cut short by the fact Y/n was eating on the ground.

"The break room smells like ass." Y/n didn't lie. It legitimately smelt disgusting, but at this point, she didn't know what was better. Holding her breath or listening to her coworker vent about something out of Y/n's control.

"Ha! Isn't that right, kiddo!"

"I'm 23. Not a kiddo." Y/n snapped out, it wasn't that she wasn't used to the nicknames. It was the fact she barely had time to eat her dinner before her coworker came to vent.

Sara Anna.

Y/n hated her. The bitch who gossips as if it's her dinner, someone who could barely hold down a job. And now that she could, she acted as if she owned the place.

She didn't feel sorry when Sara lost her medicine, the fact that she could have died without it didn't bother Y/n.

Now maybe that was a lie. Sara was always there for Y/n, especially when a customer was more than a dick. Sara kept Y/n safe from the run-down Walmart.

"Y/n, if you're going to eat on the ground, make sure to at least wash your hands. Or maybe use a fork." Sara sighed out, pulling out the hand sanitizer.

Y/n lifted up her hands. Feeling the coldness of Sara's sanitizer hit her s/c. Rubbing her hands together she went back to her food. Taking small bits while giving Sara a side glare.

"For someone who is high functioning autism you sure ar-"

Y/n blocked out Sara's voice. This was the part she hated about Sara. She was reminded of her autism daily. Y/n knew it wasn't a bad thing, as others would say it was a gift.

But being reminded every day sure did rub anyone the wrong way.

Grabbing her stuff, Y/n stood up, ignoring the fact Sara was still talking, she opened the back door to enter the store once again.

The bright lights hit her harder than being outside. Despite it being all rainy, it was brought outside. Or, enough to make you look away for a second.

"Why are you inside on your break?"

Y/n looked over at her manager. Her black hair was cut short into a bob cut, and her honey skin color almost looked fake. It was so clean, a true definition of 'as soft as a baby's butt."

"Sara is pissing me off, dude." Y/n hissed out, rolling her eyes. Setting down her already half-eaten food on the table. "Like, who does she think she is?!" Y/n raised her voice. Not enough for it to be yelling, but enough for people nearby to hear.