9

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝘖 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n still hasn't processed past a certain point. Her mind would wander, makeup excuses that later didn't make sense with anything.

Her own thoughts are swimming, trying to find the missing puzzle pieces, yet, unable to with just the fact that she needed her questions answered. Yet, taking the time to play games with him wasn't worth it. Despite how proud she would be of herself, for winning against him. She wasn't going to risk it at all.

A risk she isn't taking, she had lost count of how many days she was stuck in the room, in the living. She couldn't remember after passing a week in counting, and whenever she had asked, a threatening reply was always sent her way. It was annoying not knowing what would be next, had it already been a month? Hell, it could've already been a year, it wasn't as if Y/n would have known.

Despite Y/n being to watch T.V, channels were locked, needing a password to get into them, and the news wasn't something she could watch, in front. She couldn't watch anything that could give away the time, the day, or anything. She was blocked out of the outside world, and it didn't help her that he also never left.

She wasn't sure how he had always gotten fresh food, there was always a chance he did leave at night, as she was chained to the ground. But she never heard the door open, not a window, not even walking. Around ten minutes after Y/n was put in her room, he couldn't be heard, as if he was just gone.

She had called out his name, and would usually get a reply, a late one but a reply nonetheless, giving her the thought that Jack was always in this 'home'. Along with Y/n being unable to see the full string, she was becoming more of a con than a pro. He could find her.

Yet, she couldn't, if she didn't see him, he wasn't there. He would simply be gone, and that didn't make sense to Y/n. Jack was blind, she never told him she knew. But at the end of the day, she knew Jack, she had lived with him, she knew him a little too much. And Jack was once again, playing games.

Y/n would misplace a book or even a fork, and once she would look for it. Jack would place it around, a fork shouldn't have been in the bathroom, yet there it was. On the dirty floor, she knew it was Jack, despite him acting as if he would hurt a fly. She knew it was him.

But, Jack was blind, so trying to figure out how he worked so fast didn't help. She knew he lived here for long periods of time, so knowing the place was easy, but moving that fast, wasn't something that was human. Only a monster could.

And that's when Y/n had to keep reminding herself, no matter how nice he could be. Or his sweet-talking that would turn deadly within seconds. He was still a monster. A monster twice her size.

A monster who could kill her within a second yet doesn't. As if he is bound to her beyond the string that took control of their fate.

Y/n's eyes locked with the door, watching as the door handle jiggled. It cried for mercy and wasn't given a chance before the door slammed open.

"The police are looking for you."

Y/n was shocked by those words, usually, he spoke with a good morning. Giving her a somewhat grasp of a timeframe.