3.

"the students have turned into monsters"

Silence

Everyone stared at me as if they have seen a ghost.

The room burst into laughter as Everyone started laughing.

Aria was not laughing too much on the other hand the guy on the bed fell down from the bed due to how much he was laughing.

The Oreo coloured guy and the tall guy from the morning were also laughing there ass off.

The red haired guy and the bear looking guy had tears in thier eyes.

The guy with strawberry hairs and the other with blonde hairs were clapping thier hands while laughing.

Seonghwa was laughing too.

I scoffed at their reactions.

"Om my god my stomach I can't breathe" the Oreo boy whom I guess wooyoung said as he held on his stomach.

"Miss I think it's really rude to pull out pranks like this " strawberry boy said .

"Oh so you think I'm joking " I said in a faint voice.

I looked over to soenghwa
"Soenghwa remove the cupboard now if someone sees this we'll be trouble and I'll take this miss nuisance to the head office " the bear boy said

I looked at him as I threw daggers in his direction with my eyes.

He gave me a bored look

I loo at seonghwa and I saw disappointment in his eyes.

Suddenly there were more bangs on the gate making seonghwa to back off from the cupboard.

Aria stood up from the desk too as she backed off a little.

"Why are they banging the door this bad ?" San said

"Your schoolmates are good in acting I have to say " the blonde said

"Funny of you think that they are my schoolmates " I said as I approached the cupboard

"Y'all think I'm joking right? Ok then listen " I said as I started banging on the table in front of me .

The more voice I made the louder the voice from outside grew.

"Hey stop it it's hurting my ears " the red haired said

"See miss u think you can stop the prank now we accept that we're scared tell you schoolmates to stop this now " the tall guy from today who I guess was yunho said

"Yn it's enough I first thought that you're just quite but you're actually a trouble so now Stop this right now " aria said

I closed my eyes in annoyance.
Ok then
Let it be

"Ok then y'all asked for it don't complain to me then " I said as I headed towards the gate which was blocked by the cupboards.

I looked around the room .

I saw a small window which opened to the corridor

"This window can be opened right?" I asked

"Now what are you planning to do yn stop this "aria said .
I went towards the window as I unlocked it and opened it a little to take a peek outside.

The window had bars that made me feel a little safe .
As soon as I took a peek outside I saw the most horrific scene.

There were over 20 of those things infront the gate .
I quickly closed the window back as I approached the window at the end of the room where the blonde was standing.