Chapter 1 Roll Out

At the city a new person came came out from a bus, he has short blue hair with goggles on top, red jacket, blue pants, shoes and green eyes.

"Well time to show what I can do."

He saw You Show and smiles before going inside, he saw members of LDS there wityh Himika facing Shuzo the owner with the students there, he saw a duel end in a tie making him worried.

He saw a form on a table and starts writting on it.

"Well since theres nobody else, it will be Yuya." Himika said.

"Hold it." They saw they Sam there looking at them.

"Who are you?" Yuya asked.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Sam Convoy." He smiles. "And i'll be the one to fight for You Show."

"Why?" Yuya asks.

"Because one thing I don't like, it's people to take away something important to others." He said.

"Oh why don't you leave, your not a member of the school." Himika said.

He shows a form. "That's what you think, I signed this so i'm part of the school too now."

"What?!" Everyone exclaims in surprise.

"It was on the table, so I signed it." Sam shrugs.

"Very well. I will take you on." Reiji said as he walks forward.

"Reiji?" Himika questions.

"Good, hope your ready." Sam said.

"Can you do it?" Yuzu asked.

"Of course, i'm pretty good myself." Sam said.

They went to the duel field and faced against each other.

"Which field do you prefer?" Shuzo asked.

"Your free to pick." Reiji said.

"Okay then, how about one with plenty of free space. Like a desert." Sam suggested to Shuzo.

"A desert? I know how about The Wildest West?" Shuzo said loading it up.

The field appeared and Sam nodded.

"Good, you can start first." Sam told Reiji.

"I wonder why?" Reiji got curious.

"It gives me a chance to know what i'm facing and what kind of deck my opponent uses." Sam said.

"Very well." Reiji said drawing his hand as Sam does the same.

DUEL!

Sam 4000 LP 5 cards

Reiji 4000 LP 5 cards

"I'll start my turn by activating a spell called Dark Contract with the Gate during each of my standby phases I take 1000 damage." Reiji said as he activates his spell. That made the You show group surprised.

"Wait, why would he do that?" Yuzu questions.

"But now I can add a D/D monster from my deck to my hand, I play another Dark Contract with the Gate adding another one then I play Dark Contract with the Swamp king this one allows me to fusion summon without Polymerization." Reiji said.

"Now I use D/D Cerberus and D/D Lilith to fusion summon." Reiji said as both his monsters went up to the fusion vortex.

"Hellhound that bares its fangs, vamp of the dark night! In whirlpool of light from the realm of the dead, become one and give birth to a new king. Fusion Summon! Be born! D/D/D Flame King Genghis." Rejij chants as a red fiend appeared with a shield and sword. ATK: 2000