Chapter 2 Revolution Bird

After joining You Show, Sam has been hanging out with the group more so Yuya and Yuzu.

He was outside of the school with Yuzu. "Well it seems your doing well."

"Yes, hey Sam do you know fusion?" She asked.

"Me, well yes, i've have even them in my monster types." He said.

She then bows. "Please teach me!"

"What?! I thought you would have picked Sora or something?" He got surprised.

"I was, but since you have connections to Industrial Illusions it means you have more knowledge." She said.

"Ah, I see." Sam understood her.

Being in the company that makes all the cards would also know a lot about them.

"Well okay. Tomorrow is okay?" He asked her.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay then, until then." He gives her a poly.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I have tons of those things." Sam said.

"Oh thank you." Yuzu smiles.

He smiles back before he goes off. "I need to check into my new place."

"Okay." She nodded before she goes away too.

Sam felt someone watching him so he goes foward.

Well better keep him away from harming others.

He kept going far away to a secluded spot while the stranger kept following him.

Sam stops and looks back to see a guy wearing shades. "Well it seems you finally came out."

"Are you with them?" The guy demands from him.

"With who?" Sam asks confused.

"Academia."

"What? What are you talking about?" Sam said.

"Don't lie to me!" The guy said angrily as he brings up his Duel Disk.

"Ugh fine." Sam activates his duel disk. "Let's do this."

DUEL!

Sam 4000 LP 5 cards

Stranger 4000 LP 5 cards

"I'll start off by playing the Continuous Spell Raidraptor - Nest! If I control two or more Raidraptors I can add one from my Deck or GY to my hand." The Mystery Guy said.

"Then I summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius and his effect let's me to Special Summon another Raidraptor from my hand as long as it is Level 4 or below so come out Raidraptor - Napalm Dragonius!" The Mystery Guy said as his two birds appears. ATK: 1300, ATK: 1000

"Raidraptors?" Sam wonders about it.

"Now I use Napalm Dragonius' effect! Once per turn I can deal 600 damage to my opponent!" The Myster Guy said as Napalm Dragonius fires at Sam.

Explosions hit around Sam making him grunt. 3400 LP.

Those felt real, what's with this guy's problem?!

"Now since I have two Raidraptors on the Field now I can use Nest to add another Raidraptor to my hand! And I picked Fuzzy Lanius!" The Mystery Guy said adding the card to his hand.

"Now since I control a Raidraptor that is not Fuzzy Lanius I can Special Summon Fuzzy Lanius from my Hand!" The Mystery Guy said as his third bird appears. ATK: 500