Chapter 5 Fightfur vs Autobots

It was the day for the big tournament You Show headed towards the stadium with many excited to go, with they're principal being the most excited.

"The day has finally come!" Principal yelled.

"To think that all of our students from You Show qualified for Maiami City Championship." He teared up and tried to hug us, but we dodged him. He fell to the floor and got run over by a bike.

"Dad, you're way to exicted." Yuzu said in emberassment.

"We haven't even arrive at the stadium yet." Ayu added.

After explanation about Tournament being divided in three categories: Junior, Junior Youth and Youth we entered the van. After we buckled up we were on our way to the stadium.

"Wait!" Yuzu yelled!

"Yuya..." We all looked at one empty seat.

"ISN'T HERE!" They all yeled in unision.

"Calm down. Yuya will be back for sure." Sam said.

"How can you be so sure?" Tatsuya asked.

"It's Yuya, he wouldn't never miss this chance." He said.

"He's got a point." Sora said.

They went to the stadium with the students waiting for Yuya.

"Where is he?" Yuzu asked.

"He'll come." He said.

"Oh.." We heared Mieru say with her magicial ball in her hand. "Is it true that my Darling hasn't come yet?"

"Who's this girl?" Sam said.

"She's someone that Yuya dueled." Ayu said.

"And fell in love." Futoshi said.

Yuzu frowns at her.

"Can it be?" Mieru had stars in her eyes and blushed a little. "My Darling snuck to meet my mother and father. What a suprise."

"Uh, I doubt it." Sam said.

"Where is he?" Ayu wondered. "Tournament ceremony is about to start."

"Don't worry." Mieru reasured. "I will be able to find Darling with my fortune teling skills." She place her magic ball on the floor and circled her hand around it.

"Darling! Darling! Where could you be? My sweet darling... DARLING!" She said in spooky voice.

They stared at her and she runs. "I found him."

They chased after her and they saw Yuya at a bridge.

"Yuya!" They said.

"Oh hey guys." He said.

"What are you doing?" Sam said.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "I had to take care of something. Let's go to the lineup so that we can enter the stadium."

He walked and accidently bumped into someone.

"It's been a while, weakling." Yuya's childhood bully Gen Ankokuji said. "It was before a big tournament so I was sure that you would run away just like your old man."

I'll never accept someone like you beating Strong Ishijama." He pointed at Yuya. "Why don't we Duel right here, so that I can prove what kind of pushover you really are."

Sam stares at him and chuckled. "Your mad about that wimp losing."

"Wimp?!" Gen said with the others surprise at Sam's words.

"He was the best champion and you dare insult him!" Gen said.

"Oh please, I beat him too." Sam said surprising them again.