Detention // 🫦

Word Count --> 2,085
Song for this chapter --> Slumber Party by Ashnikko and Princess Nokia
Requested by --> I'm pretty sure it was @kaycee during the original book

Trigger/ Content Warnings --> None

{♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡}

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

"LEE!" The professor yells in anger as he opens the door to the bathroom, only to be met with a wave of smoke. Once Minho puts the cigarette out, he's dragged into the hall for a very stern talking to, along with being given detention.

Minho isn't listening, however, as a blur sprints passed them, looking back to smile at Minho innocently, as if Minho isn't completely checking him out. Han Jisung in all his glory. The younger is wearing a tank top, showing off his toned biceps, and MInho can't help but lick and bite his lip.

Jisung is gone from his sight almost as quickly as he entered it, and Minho is brought back to the professor lecturing him. It's going to be a long day.

"Mr. Han, late again? See me after class." Jisung's professor says, shaking her head. He bows and sits next to Felix.

"Guess who was checking me out in the hallway?"

"No way."

"Yes way. It was Minho! Probably getting yelled at for smoking in the bathrooms again." Jisung scoffs. "Kind of a turn off honestly, but he's so hot it makes up for it, I think." Felix chuckles and the two decide to actually pay attention to the ongoing class.

Afterwards, Jisung approaches the professor, waiting to be scolded.

"Jisung. You're a good student, and I like you. But please try to show up on time. I know college isn't like High school, but still. Don't let it become a habit. I'm giving you after school detention, please use it to reflect."

"Yes ma'am, it won't happen again."

He leaves the room, groaning slightly. He chuckles to himself, thinking of someone else who most likely also has detention this afternoon.

When the day ends, Jisung makes his way to the detention wing. During a big storm, the electricity in this side of the building went out. As it was only really used for administrative staff anyways, the school had dedicated it for detention and built a whole new building for the administrators. Why pay to take out and redo the wiring in the whole building, is what they thought.

He stops in front of the detention room, peering through the window and discreetly smiling when he sees his crush sitting there. He opens the door, quietly walking up to the desk right next to Minho and sitting down.

Minho looks up at him surprised, when Jisung's professor walks into the room.

"Okay guys. Minho, I hope you can learn something from Jisung, since he's good academically. Smoking is very bad for you, so you should stop that before it makes you sick. Jisung, despite Minho's horrible attempt to give himself cancer, he's on time for class so you might want to take note. Alright, I'll be down the hall where the electricity starts so I can take a nap. Do something productive until the hour and a half is up and then come find me."

They bow as she leaves, sitting in silence for a moment, unsure of what to say to eachother. The moment doesn't last long as Jisung turns to the older and decides to just go for it. 

Come on, Jisung. Be confident. He tells himself before taking a breath to blurt out his first thought.

"I saw you checking me out earlier." Crap, that's not what he wanted to say. However, he got the effect he wanted. Minho blushing.