Shameless // 🫦

Word Count --> 3,459
Song for this chapter --> Shameless by Camilla Cabello
Requested by --> yours truly
Trigger/ Content Warnings --> Drunk smut (FULLY CONSENSUAL!!!)

{♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡}

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Minho knows he'll regret the alcohol sooner or later, but he can't seem to relax. Despite the fact that going to the club was his idea, he's the only one of his friends on edge right now.

The bass of the music is reverberating throughout his entire body, and the more he drinks, the more loose he feels.

"Minho, come dance!" Chan calls. Minho shakes his head, not quite feeling like it yet.

Chan just shrugs and returns to the dance floor. He leans over to his boyfriend, whispering to the younger aussie.

"Lix, I think we have to pull the big guns out." He says. Felix shakes his head.

"We can't."

"He's not having fun, Lixie. I know he's trying... but I think he just needs a push." Felix can't resist the cute pout on his boyfriend’s face, and he relents. "Thank you, baby."

The two walk to a quieter part of the club while Felix pulls out his phone. Once they're done, they check on their friend before returning to the dance floor.

A half hour later, Minho is about ten shots in. He honestly can't remember if he drank them all together or not.

Maybe he should go dance with his friends now. He downs the shot in his hands and stumbles forward.

A hand presses against his chest, stopping him from falling. He looks at the person, a drunken smirk forming on his lips.

"Woah there hot stuff, let's not fall over, huh?"

"Baby~" Is the only answer he gives his boyfriend. Step one of drunk Minho: sappy. Jisung smiles fondly at the drunk, making sure the older's back is against the bar before letting his hand down.

"How much did you have?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at the empty glasses behind him.

"Sorry." Minho answers, sounding anything but.

"Do you want to go home, babe?" The younger asks him.

"No, wanna dance." He whines, bringing his hands to Jisung's waist.

"Let me have a drink, and then we can dance." Jisung says, ordering a drink from the bartender. Somewhere in his drunk brain, it clicks that his boyfriend had plans with his parents tonight, which is why he didn't come along in the first place.

"Sungie, you had plans." He states, although he says it as more of a question.

"Yes, yes I did." The younger replies. There's no annoyance or anger in his tone, but Minho still feels bad. He must not have masked his face well, because Jisung adds "Dad was tired. He and Mom wanted to go home. So I was on my way over anyway."

Minho smiles, wrapping his arms around Jisung’s waist from behind and attaching is lips to the younger's neck. The younger makes no move to push him off until he sees the girl walking over with his order.

The bartender hands Jisung his drink, which he thanks her for and then drinks it before grabbing Minho's wrist and dragging him to the dance floor. Step two of drunk Minho: energetic.

A newer song plays through the speakers, upbeat but still sensual. Jisung would be lying if he said the look in Minho's eyes doesn't completely turn him on.