Chapter 5

Unknown's POV:

So this is the girl the shadow told me about. She isn't much now, is she. She seems awful....annoying. Oh well, she has her fate and I have mine. The Boss told me to spy on her and Peter but he didn't tell me how dull this would be.

Currently she is walking behind Peter. Peter has a victorious smirk plastered on his face and Asben seems deep in thought. I wonder if she can sense me? Peter stops and looks at Asben. "Stay right here, I need to take care of something." He says disappearing leaving her even more angry. Her anger has been radiating off of her for awhile now.

I feel an arm grab me and pull me down my tree. It was Peter. "Why are you spying on us?" He growls. Someone's tense...

"No reason. I just wanted to see the competition." I say innocently. Peter takes the blade in his hand and puts it up to my neck. "Is that so?" He asks. I smile wickedly. "Yes, sir." The knife digs deeper in my throat causing blood to trickle down my skin.

I wince but don't make any noise. "Now, dearie, what were you doing?" He asks again. "Take the blade from my throat Pan." He does so. I see Asben behind him. She's awful curious. I automatically kiss Peter. He doesn't resist. I pull back. "She's watching you." I whisper. Peter turns around slowly. "Who is she?" Asben asks tears running down her face. She's about to burst. "He hasn't told you about me? I'm the last girl he loved. Judging by that kiss, I'm the only girl. He loves." I answer for Peter.

I end up pushed up against a tree with yet another knife up to my throat. This time it's the girls. "I will kill you." She promises. "Prove it." I tease. Her eyes start to glow a purple color. "With pleasure." I feel a fiery sensation slowly developers across my throat. "With pleasure." Her eyes completely purple now. Peter snaps out of his stupor.

"Asben stop." He order. "Why should I?" She cries. "Because you love me." He answers. He sounds so sincere. "No Peter. I do not. Not anymore." She whispers. She let's me go. "Peter, I'll keep her alive, for you though. I hope you two are happy." She says through her tears.

She disappears, a purple cloud of smoke the only thing left behind. "I'm only happy with you...." He whispers. Peter looks up at me. His eyes turning red from the tears sure to come. "Wasn't that just touching. You guys have fun with.....that. Farewell Babe." With that I disappeared.

I ended up in a tree across the island. I felt the ground shake and then I heard Peter yell something that made me smile.

"I hate you Tinkerbelle."