Chapter 16

Wendy's POV:

I slowly stood, opening my eyes. My head feels as if molten lava is the only matter inside my skull. My body seems normal. Something is off though. I can feel it.

I'm still on the table in griddle of camp.

"Good afternoon my queen." I hear a boys voice say from behind me. I turn around, putting my hand on the table I was laying on for support. "You don't have to call me that." I answer uneasily.

The boy is young, fourteen or fifteen maximum. He has blonde hair and Brown eyes. An odd mix but it works for him. His face is very thin, indicating he works and rarely is fed. Dirt and mud is stuck all over him, including his hair.

"Yes my queen." He answers in a dull monotone voice.

They're brainwashed. Right.

"Can you tell me what I am expected to do now?" I ask doubtful. The boy nods, "The king will see you." He says. "Who's the king?" I ask. "The king will see you." The boy repeats. I sigh and follow the boy.

He leads me to the cabin area. Most of them were grossly out of care. Vines were growing up the walls and the wood was splitting. I know the boys are brainwashed and don't know any better but I think I'll have to fix that.

Another boy taps my shoulder, stopping the boy leading me before it stops myself. "What do you want Felix?" The boy spits immediate spinning around to clutch Felix by the throat. Felix grins, "Choke me harder." The boy yells out in rage and punches the boy named Felix.

"Stop!" I yell. Both boys immidiantly stop. Felix glares at the smaller boy. The boy freezes, "I apologize my queen."

I sigh, "Go to your king and tell him I must heal a Lost Boy, as it is my duty to the island." I order. The boy obediently runs off. I face the boy named Felix.

"Sit." I order, motioning to a log laying beside us. Felix nods and sits. I tear a piece of cloth from the bottom of my shirt making it a belly shirt (it's been torn for awhile now. I just haven't had a reason to rip it apart yet).

After cleaning the blood streaming down his nose I fold the cloth up and tell the boy to tilt his head back. "It stops the blood from clogging up." I explain. He groans in response.

After a few minutes I decide to test my theory. "You have to follow all of my commands, correct?" I ask cautiously. Felix nods hesitantly.

First clue, Felix is hesitant. The other boy didn't care as long as it was an order.

"So, if I ask you to stab yourself with my knife, you have to do it?" I question. Felix nods again. I pull out my dagger and put it into his hands. "What if I tell you to stab me?" I ask.

"I am not allowed to let anything or anyone hurt you." He says in a mimicked monotone voice I'm sure he copied from another boy. "Felix, you aren't like them." I whisper, grabbing the dagger from him. "I don't know what your talking about." He smirks.

"Could you repeat that?" I challenge.

"I don't know what your talking about." He says firmer. "What was that?" I ask. "I don't  understand your command." He says, clearly agitated.

"You said that three times and I don't recall hearing a "My queen" in any of the answers." I say quietly. His face pales and realization sets in. "We'll talk about this later." He whispers. I stand up, "Take me to your king." I say louder. "Yes, my queen." His voice dull and lifeless again but a trace of a smirk could still be seen.

_-______------_____-___-__

I don't know if it's the look on Peter...I mean Pan's face or if it's the dangerous aura but I'm pretty sure Shadow is mad.

"What we're you thinking?" Pan yelled.

(A/N Pan and Shadow are the same person, we've established that. When I say Pan, that means Shadow is in Peter's body. When I say Shadow that means Shadow is in his shadowy form. Starting right......NOW.)

I take in a deep breath and release, "I have to take care of the boys. If a boy is hurt I have to help heal him." I explain. Pan growls, "They are just humans."

"I'm a human." I snap.

Pan looks at me, a glint of mischievous in his eyes, "Not anymore." I stare at him shocked. "W-What do you mean? I'm human." I stutter. Pan laughs, "Dear, you have always been special. When Peter took your magic he did it out of haste. I simply replaced your magic and added a bonus." He smirks.

"Explain." I order.

"I have a vast amount of power. I gave you some of my power." He states simply.  How can someone so evil gave me back my magic? What's the catch? He is evil so wouldn't that mean- Oh no.

"I have dark magic." I mutter mostly to myself.

"I always knew you were the smart sister. Yes, you have dark magic. This means your power could easily conquer the group of fools that are trying to save you." He smiles. He just said something terrible but smiled as if it was natural.

It is kind of natural.

I mean, he has given me back my power. Not that I have used it before. He also wants to love me.

"I don't want to hurt them." I whisper. "They are already hurt. Your sister is already dead. What more can she lose? The pirate has killed many and the Princess has never treated you right." He reminds.

"What about the boy?" I ask.

"I personally don't know. He certainly is like Peter so I believe he is probably a spineless scum." He answers. "What do I need by do?" I ask. He smiles. "You need to learn the basics. Magic is pure emotion. If you want something to happen the spell or action needed will come to you." He explains thoroughly.

I nod indicating a "Let's stop talking and get to work". Pan teleports us to a room. "I thought you can only teleport yourself." I ask. "When you write the rules on the island, you tend to know loop holes." Is all he says.

Maybe I won't go back to the group. Pan is showing me things I could have never learned without him.

Maybe I love him.