224

"Hasn't the departure date been set yet?"

"I'll call you back after Athena organizes the schedule."

Cheon Sa-yeon answered my question calmly without even looking at me. I frowned at that action.

'Something... feels strange?'

What else were you doing this for? Maybe I should have a separate conversation with Cheon Sa-yeon later.

"Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon. If you're going to accompany us to America, solve other necessary problems in Roheon."

"I understand."

"When we arrive in America, we will be staying there with the help of the Athena Guild."

Park Geon-ho nodded at the explanation that followed.

"I'm sure the Athena Guild is the safest."

"Right. But we can't stay long, so we'll have to find information about the Praus Cult as soon as possible."

Since Requiem Master Cheon Sa-yeon and Roheon Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon were leaving Korea, it was obvious that a lot of complicated things would happen after a week had passed.

In the worst case, only Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon would return to Korea and the remaining people would face the Praus Cult.

'Before that happens, we should get some useful clues.'

If SS-rank Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon were away, the Praus Cult came to attack... it wouldn't be easy to win. That part was the most disturbing to me.

"Going to America is confirmed, so prepare in advance. The exact schedule will be delivered through Woo Seo-hyuk as soon as it is decided."

"All right."

As soon as Cheon Sa-yeon finished speaking, Woo Seo-hyuk took his cell phone out of his suit pocket.

"I got a call from Healer Min Ah-rin. The operation went without any problems."

Thank, God. I was a little relieved by the good news.

So now all that's left was a meeting about the upcoming antidote. After hearing Woo Seo-hyuk's words, Cheon Sa-yeon gave the order.

"Contact the victim Choi Ga-young's family and send them a message so they can meet tomorrow."

"Yes."

"Then we'll take a break and meet again at the next meeting."

Cheon Sa-yeon stood up from his seat without any regrets. I didn't know it would end like this, but I noticed Cheon Sa-yeon's appearance on the way to the conference room door belatedly.

"Wait a minute, Master Cheon Sa-yeon!"

Despite my urgent call to grab hold of him, Cheon Sa-yeon didn't stop his steps and left the conference room. At that blatant disregard, the sense of uneasiness that I had felt before grew stronger.

'What is it?'

As I frowned in my complicated mind, Kim Woo-jin, who was sitting next to me, looked at me with a worried expression.

"Han Yi-gyeol, what's wrong?"

"...no. Nothing."

Still, wasn't it the first time I had been so openly ignored like today. I pressed my forehead with my finger, which was constantly gaining strength.

I really don't know. Of course, this wasn't the first time Cheon Sa-yeon had acted in an unknown way, but...

I desperately needed a book containing Cheon Sa-yeon's past that Elohim would bring now. Could I understand Cheon Sa-yeon a little more by looking at it?