362

Originally, as promised, I was going to give the explanation of the book 'Abyss' to Ha Tae-heon first. However, Ha Tae-heon, who had reconciled with me, said that it would be better to explain it to everyone together.

I preferred it that way too. In the book 'Abyss', not only Ha Tae-heon but also the other team members, including Cheon Sa-yeon and Min Ah-rin appeared, so there should be no need to explain it twice. Ha Tae-heon probably knew that and was considerate of it.

Elohim was invited to help everyone easily understand the 'Abyss' that will be explained, and to get advice on the future fight with the Praus believers. I didn't actually invite him, but it's just that as soon as I thought I wanted Elohim to come, he came on his own.

"The story I told you about my past in America the other day... I'm not lying, but I didn't tell you everything."

My past self, Kwon Se-hyun, whom we met in the space created by Doctor. The store 'Dies' and the employees. And... Yoo Shi-hyuk.

The only person the team members could not meet was Yeon Seon-woo. The space the Doctor created was a place where 'the most terrible moments of the strongest' were recreated. Of course, the time spent with Yeon Seon-woo was not realized in that space.

"The man you saw through the mirror item created by the believers this time......"

Inadvertently, the words stopped for a moment. I continued speaking as I tried to ignore Yeon Seon-woo's face as it flashed through my mind.

"He was a dongsaeng who I cared a lot about. I first discovered the book 'Abyss' at that child's home. Thanks to that, I was able to enter the body of Han Yi-gyeol."

"What exactly is that book?"

In response to Park Geon-ho's question, I turned my attention to Elohim standing next to me. Elohim will be able to explain this more accurately than I can.

"I explained that Cheon Sa-yeon was in a state where time was stolen by a being called Kali."

When Elohim raised his hand in the air, a bunch of golden light came and took the shape of a book.

"We recorded every aspect of Cheon Sa-yeon's life as he confronts Kali. A long time later, along with Cheon Sa-yeon, I started recording the life of Ha Tae-heon, who clashed the most with the Praus believers."

Ha Tae-heon raised one of his eyebrows when he heard that his life was recorded.

"You won't remember it because it doesn't happen in this timeline, but it's something you agreed to. Because you need information to fight against the Praus believers. You handed over your records to us in exchange for information."

When Kali rewinds time, everything that happened so far disappears. The only people who remember what happened in the past timeline are Cheon Sa-yeon, the original owner of time, Kali, who stole it, and Elohim and Elahah, the managers of this world.

"Thanks to that, you were able to meet me, the so-called prophet, every time. Se-hyun being able to spend a week with me in my own space was only possible because I had already paid the price."

This was a new information for me as well.

The fact that Ha Tae-heon was able to meet Elohim and go to the temple with me was all because a price had been paid in the previous time period.

"In that way, following Cheon Sa-yeon, we also recorded the life of Ha Tae-heon. However, because there were so many books, it was difficult to distinguish them. So it was necessary to leave an additional mark."

"So, unlike Cheon Sa-yeon's, you changed the cover to black and added a name?"

There were a lot of things I didn't know about the book. I had already had doubts before, so I asked carefully, and Elohim shook his head.