263

"Gasp...!"

As soon as I broke his mental control, my energy shook strongly and a strong pain spread through my heart. Ha Tae-heon hurriedly supported my body, which was staggering while inhaling in vain.

"Damn... what the fuck is this?"

When all the cult members, who had been forced to move by Samael's ability, passed out, fewer than 20 remained.

I could feel the energy of two S-ranks, three A-ranks, and the rest B-ranks. This was enough to fight and win. I leaned on Ha Tae-heon and glanced at Cheon Sa-yeon.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who looked at me with an unknown expression, eventually smiled and lifted the tip of his sword with a sigh.

"I don't know what had happened."

Chwaak, when he cut off his palm without hesitation, red blood gushed out and a hot flame soon erupted. A red light flashed in Cheon Sa-yeon's black eyes.

"Since our Yi-gyeol made the board, we should have fun."

Woo Seo-hyuk's body swelled up quickly. The pure white shirt he was wearing was mercilessly torn, revealing a huge wolf.

"Exactly... That way, Talented Han Yi-gyeol won't be disappointed."

Park Geon-ho, who had a deep smile, snapped his fingers, and quickly hurled his iron marbles toward the enemy.

Kwaang, starting with the strong explosion of an iron marble that was thrown accurately on the cult while avoiding the people who fainted, Cheon Sa-yeon, Woo Seo-hyuk, and Kim Woo-jin rushed towards the enemy.

While holding my waist, Ha Tae-heon also took out a sword from his inventory. It was the SS-class sword I had given him before.

"Please... protect this place, Ha Tae-heon-ssi."

"Don't worry."

Ha Tae-heon answered my request by nodding his head. Now, Min Ah-rin, Edward, and Kwon Jeong-han, who couldn't fight were next to me and Ha Tae-heon.

Even if four people, including Cheon Sa-yeon, were dealing with the enemies coming from all directions, there was a possibility that one or two people would attack us. So Ha Tae-heon had to be the last line of defence.

Trusting Ha Tae-heon, I slowly closed my eyes and focused on the energy swirling in my heart. Now that the intervention ability had exerted its full potential, Han Yi-gyeol's wind ability was needed.

Amidst my wildly swaying energy, Han Yi-gyeol's energy slowly lifted. The black and blue energy mixed together and spread throughout my body.

The wind ability that I had been using non-stop since I entered Han Yi-gyeol's body flowed out of my fingertips. I blew out a lot of wind and wrapped around Cheon Sa-yeon, Park Geon-ho, Kim Woo-jin, and Woo Seo-hyuk, who were fighting. The bracelet I was wearing on my wrist trembled.

They immediately recognized my wind and increased the speed of their movement.

"Kkuaaargh!"

The sword wielded by Cheon Sa-yeon, who had narrowed the distance in an instant, cut off the shoulder of the A-rank talented person.

As Park Geon-ho, who lightly dodged the dagger that hit the ground, ran and exploded all the iron marbles he had scattered, several members of the cult were engulfed in an explosion and screamed.

"Uh, uaaah...!"

Woo Seo-hyuk took my wind and flew through the air without space restrictions, grabbed the enemy, pierced with his large claws and tore them.