367

Contrary to my concerns, Fox returned safely in the late morning of the next day.

Piik! Piik!

"Good job."

I patted the back of the fox who was chattering excitedly in my arms as soon as he returned.

The fox, who had been reluctant to do something, showed a proud expression as he lifted his chin when he completed the mission perfectly. It's cute.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who had been in constant contact with Choi Mi-jin on my behalf, also came to the room at the same time as Fox arrived. Behind him, Woo Seo-hyuk was also there.

"They say they got him out without any problems. The believer who was taken out is now being transported here in Choi Mi-jin's car."

"That's good to know."

Many of us worked hard until late at night, so it would have been very disappointing if we had failed. Choi Mi-jin, who was coming here with a believer this late in the morning, and Cheon Sa-yeon and Woo Seo-hyuk, who couldn't even get off work and waited, had a hard time just like Fox.

"We will lock him up as soon as he arrives and begin interrogation when Kwon Jeong-han comes in the morning. When the interrogation is over, I will tell you the results, so don't leave the room."

"Does it really have to be like that even inside the guild building? I think an interrogation would be okay."

I asked out of concern for Kwon Jeong-han who had to face and interrogate the believer that Samael had personally led, but Cheon Sa-yeon's response was stern.

"No. Kwon Jeong-han will take care of things without you, so don't come out of the room."

I glanced at Woo Seo-hyuk, who was standing behind him just in case, but he quietly shook his head as if he had the same opinion as Cheon Sa-yeon. It's to be expected.

I know why the team members, including Cheon Sa-yeon and Woo Seo-hyuk, care so much.

Since Samael had strong mind control abilities, everyone within the Requiem Guild was no different from a dangerous person. Because if he wanted to, he could use an ordinary guild member to approach me.

I knew it well in my head, but I kept feeling anxious as I was stuck in my room unable to do anything while everyone was busy in an important situation.

"...You don't have to feel bad about it."

It was the moment when Cheon Sa-yeon, who was looking at me with incomprehensible eyes, opened his mouth. Woo Seo-hyuk spoke to me first.

"Each person has a role to play. Han Yi-gyeol-ssi has been too busy, so it would be better for you to get some rest."

A bitter smile came out at the comfort that was calmly delivered. I guess I showed signs of nervousness without even realizing it.

"Is that so."

Woo Seo-hyuk is right. Until now, I was able to be involved in everything that happened around me, but now it wasn't easy to do so. The existence of the Praus believers targeting me was a problem, and the fact that 'Kwon Se-hyun' was known was also a problem.

"......."

It was then. Cheon Sa-yeon, who was looking at me and Woo Seo-hyuk alternately with narrowed eyes, grabbed my arm and brought my body close to him.

"I have a headache."

"Yes?"

What the hell is it now.  When I asked back reflexively, Cheon Sa-yeon drooped his shoulders and whined.