6. Fool

Bashing into the wall he drawed his sword seeing demon holding the neck of the deceased mother. The father was torn to shreds and the two children were devoured.

"You continue to pester me!" The huts cover providing shadowing for the demon. Incapable of describing the demon from the hut's shadow, the young man stood on the light of the moon. Light to darkness.

Keeping his sword in hands waiting for the perfect time to strike. Even a word could startle the demon. It's still a mystery as to how it continues to appear and disappear.

"How do you escape me at every corner?" The young man asked.

The sound of something breaking down distracted the young man as the demon smashed his scales tail against his stomach. Sending him flying towards the wall. The demon sent a blow of punches, each one being blocked with no hesitation. Even the speed of the demon was no problem to counter back until a vase grew from out of his palm.

Puffer fish that shot needles not at the young man but at the woman who was frozen in fear from what she had seen. The demon made an escape as the boy rushed to slaughter the hovering fish.

The woman screamed when the lash of his sword reflected upon the moon. "Murder!" She screamed out falling on her back and crawled backwards dragging her butt on the dirt ground.

The clouds had shadowed some of the moon's light. Vividly turquoise eyes that seemed to be so soulless gazed down at the woman. Sword still in his hand covered in blood from his wounds. The woman screamed as he stepped out of the hut believing him to be the killer.

Getting up she began to run away being followed by him. "Go away! Don't kill me! I won't tell anyone!"

She hid inside a wooden shed that was built away from the village within the woods. Turning to close the door behind her a hand slammed on the edge stopping her from shutting the door.

His eyes neon from the lighting of the moon. Smooth black hair long enough that it reached his waist. At the tips of the hair was colored a mint. For a small frame he was surprisingly strong, agile, fit and clever.

"I promise not to tell anyone." She begged him on her knees keeping her head down on the dirt floor. In her grasp she held a harvesting knife.
"I didn't kill them."

Putting his sword away kneeling before her all he wanted to do was show her he meant no harm. Seeing how horrified she was of him. Confusing him to be the demon he's hunting.

She's... he thought to himself. She has nothing to do with this.
She's completely clueless she's being held by a demon.
She's doing a demon's bidding. Without knowing she's been helping him move around by moving his vases.