8 Shed

"The family next door was killed. You left your hut when you never should. Now you've lost something. Something I'll have to create with your own face. I'll make it permanent my dear. Don't worry, you'll never worry of losing it again. How ungrateful can you be? Hmmm seems like the bruises are starting to disappear." Gyokko walked up to her with his hands held out.

Smashing through the small lean window Gyokko was sent flying out of the hut. "What are you doing?" She asked the young man with piercing turquoise eyes.

"I'm sick of the villagers. I'm certainly getting very sick of you! Hashira!!!" Gyokkos face structure begins to shift. Where the two eyes should be were two mouths. His mouth held an eye. Charging towards the now announced Hashira. His arms became scaled with sharp claws.

"Fourth form. Shifting flow haze. " Quickly unsheathing his blade, Hashira goes straight for the strike. Decapitating the head.

"Second form. Eight layered mist." Unleashing 8 slashes in quick sessions the body was in pieces.

"You shedded." He looked up at the room of a house seeing the blue scales reflecting the moon. The demon is now in full view. "Human skin." The hashira lifted the limp of flesh with his blade.
"That's how you were able to move around in the daylight."

All the memories of the woman's face, her fear, the screams, cries, whimpers he'd have to hear. As a bystander he let the abuse go on before him.

"A demon in human clothing. Does she know? That woman you keep. The woman you abuse on a daily basis."

The demon had a scaled torso. The upper body was pale white with arms scaled to the fingertips. The demon was a disfigured mess.

"She's something I've had to watch over. She's been my little plaything from the very first day I was charged with her. I've had to bite back in devouring the brat. She's been very useful bringing back the vases. If not for her slow mind she'd become as talented as Me! Trust me, I crave to devour her on the daily."

"Why not?" The hashira slowly moved to the side attempting to get closer to the Demon.

"Let's just say. She's something special to someone. A fool to abandon her with me."