Chapter 6: Keefe

YES

YES

YES

My life is actually starting to work out. The girl I loved liked me back. And I never could have been any happier, minus my best friends reaction.

Fitz looked like he was ready to attack me. His face was tomato red and his teal eyes were stone hard. It made me really sad that my best friend didn't support my happiness.

When the girls left he turned and faced me.

"I can't believe you Keefe." He said, his voice cracked but he never dropped his glare.

"Fitz, she liked me back. My life is finally turning around." I said, my eyes began to water and I tried very hard to hold them back. "Can't you be happy for me."

"Happy for you." Fitz snarled "You want me to be happy for you. YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

The tears I held back finally broke through "I-I am sorry. But I will never stop loving her. And she will never stop loving me." I told him, my confidence rising. "And she isn't your girlfriend. She broke up with you."

Fitz lunged at me and the next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground. I desperately looked at where Ro was and remembered she left with the girls.

"Fitz, what are you-" I was cut off by a hard pain on the side of my face.

I looked at him in the eyes as he punched me again and again, to the point where my vision blurred . I heard yelling in the background and I tried to see what was going on through my blurred vision.

I saw what looked like bangs boy trying to pull Fitz off me and Dex. I was shocked that Bangs Boy was helping me.

But I was even more shocked that my best friend, the person who let me join their family since mine sucked was hitting me. He was hurting me.

I wanted to go in a ball like Foster does, but I couldn't. I thought about the good things in life like Foster. Her beautiful brown and gold flecked eyes shinning into mine. Her amazing smile and laugh. Her shining blond hair, all of her amazing features, before I knew it I was out cold.

My last thoughts were of my true love.