9. Head Start

Angel dust

“Albert hurry up! We don’t know how long this is going to take us and I don’t want to get caught in the acid rain!” I yell, falling while putting my boots on. Thankfully onto my back and not on the small bump that's been forming. Being in my third month has me really paranoid and I know it’s going to get worse but at least I have Albert.

Before I can get up he comes rushing into the room like some madman. “Are you alright Anthony!? You didn’t hurt yourself, did you!?” I get up, dusting myself off. “No Albert, I'm fine, these boots are just a fuckin’ pain.” I laugh, at least I got them on.

“Ok well should we get going now?” I nod as Nugs comes running over, I put his leash on and we’re off. “I don’t understand why we have to get the baby stuff now, you four months left surely we could do this later on.” 

“Albert that’s exactly it I’ve only got 4 months left, you realize just how quick three months passed. Besides I don’t want to put this off and not want to do it later, I’d rather do it now that I actually want to.”

Two of my arms wrap around Alberts arm, me burying my face in his neck as we walk.”Oh what do we have here? The big bad radio demon and a porn star together?” Vox laughs as he takes a picture of us, great now this is going to be all over the news.

“Don’t you have anything better to do Vox?” I groan, rolling my eyes in annoyance. Ever since Valentino was killed he hasn’t backed off, if anything we did him a favor. It’s a known fact he was an abusive boss but he was a far more abusive asshole of a husband, Them constantly filing for divorce just to stop before going through with it.

“No I don't, besides humiliating the radio demon is far more fun. I can see it now Radio pimp sleeping with hell's biggest whore Angel dust!” I frown, starting to walk away, I was only a few feet away before realizing that Albert wasn’t walking with me, instead opting to yell at Vox, tentacles appearing.

I groan, nudging Nugs to follow me across the street and to the store, I struggle to open the big wooden door. I have 3 free hands and I can’t open a door!? “Here let me.” I look down and see a small imp beside me. He’s wearing a black suit and red bow, white hair and black and white striped horns.

He starts trying to open the door, pulling back, his feet dragging across the concrete ground. “Thank you but it seems like you could really use help too.” I laugh, Nugs tilting his head confused. After a few minutes he opens the door, letting me step in.

“Thank you..” I trail off realizing I never caught his name. “Moxxie” He nods. “Well Moxxie what's a fine gentleman like you doin’ in a store like this?” I ask, walking over to one of the shelves with onesies and lighting up and a cute pink one.

“Me and my wife Millie, recently found out she's expecting. She immediately wanted to go out and buy stuff for the baby even though she's not even done with her first trimester.” I laugh at his response, they just don’t get how fast pregnancy goes by.

I jump a little, feeling arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back close. “Took you long enough.” I smirk, knowing I’m going to see the mess he made on the news later. “Apologies my dear but I will not be letting anyone insult you, much less in front of me on the streets.” 

“Yeah I get it, it just gets tiresome.” I laugh, picking up another onesie. I look over at Moxxie, noticing a female imp with him. “Why hello Moxxie, are plans for Phantom of the opera still in motion?” 

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world Alastor, so you’re expecting too?” He teases, smirking at Albert. “Yes, couldn’t be any more excited. I see you’ve already met Angel.” He laughs, rubbing my small bump. 

“Yes well we really need to get on with our shopping but I’ll see you Sunday.” He waves as he walks off with his wife. “So..you’re going out Sunday?” I tease, I didn’t think this Albert of all people would have friends, not when he’s alive but much less when he’s dead.

“Yes we do it every year on the anniversary. Oh what fun.” He jumps a little, clapping his hands. “Don’t be home too late mkay? I don’t want to go to bed all alone.” Fat Nuggets snorts at me, making a little angry face. “I don’t want to go to bed without you.” I laugh, winking at Fat Nuggets.

“Wouldn’t dream of it, my love.” 

A/N 

Ok I know there wasn’t much Alastor in this chapter but there will be in the next one I promise just be patient with me ok. Also sorry if updates take a little longer, I’ve been hooked on Heartstopper haven’t really been focusing on new chapters haha. Love ya <3