The beat down (30)

As Aaron started telling jokes, he suddenly felt something hitting him.
It was a Jamato, "fuck" Aaron managed to mutter out before the punch send him flying a couple of feet away.

Aaron noticed that only one giant tentacle was floating in the air and he could visibly feel what would happen if two more spawned.

Something like a second sense to him as if nature itself was telling him something was wrong, Aaron stared at it before he realized something......

If this stuff is made to bring despair and considering that crazy lady and everyone from the future seem to think that this is a game only one thing came to his mind...

"They going to destroy this place aren't they" Aaron muttered to himself as he dodged another attack from the Jamatoe that were attacking him

"They're really going all out, huh?" Aaron muttered to himself as he skillfully dodged yet another attack from the relentless Jamatoes.

Addressing the Jamatoe attacking him, he quipped, "Is this all you've got? You're like the stormtroopers of despair, but with worse aim!"

"Jajastrike"A voice suddenly said before Aaron felt a huge amount of pain in his side.
He gritted his teeth as he was sent flying a couple of feet away.

He then heard a sound from his buckle and with a smile on his face he activated it, he didn't go for the long transformation and instead settled for the short one as he rushed toward the Jamato.

A bunch of flying piece of armor seems to follow him around, as he jumps in the air aiming a full-power punch at Jamato's head.

The piece caught up to him but that he wanted as the speed at which the piece was moving to hit the Jamato before he did.

The Jamato was about to be sent flying but it was not before Aaron's punch landed on his jaw sending him flying a couple of feet back.

Aaron took out the spear that was near his side before looking at the Jamato in front of him and smiling.

With an air of calculated efficiency, Aaron began a ruthless onslaught, swiftly dispatching the Jamatoes without affording them even a moment to respond.

As he fought, he couldn't resist delivering his unique brand of taunts, "You know, if you're trying to impress me, you're doing a terrible job! Maybe you should consider a career change... like becoming a scarecrow, you'd fit right in!"

"Hahaha" Aaron laughed as he kicked a Jamato away before back slipping away from another one, he then jumped on the head of one Jamato before thrusting his trident straight onto the Jamato's skull.

Green blood flew everywhere before the Jamato exploded, dust flew everywhere and as the Jamato were wondering where Aaron was, he appeared behind one of them before he shoved his trident straight into the Jamato's teeth, killing it instantly, not giving it any time to suffer.

It seemed like Aaron was making their death as stiff and painless as he could as if knowing that they don't really have a choice in the matter.

"Haha...oh this is fun," Aaron said as the last Jamato fell to the ground unconscious, Aaron then took one step forward before his armor disappeared and he fell to his knees.

Aaron coughed up a lot of blood that covered the ground red, he looked worse for where whereas his body was covered in bruises and cuts.

He was literally trembling, his body had reached the limit, he could not stop himself from shaking, this was probably the worst beating that he had ever received.

Aaron eyes slowly close before he pass out cold on the floor surrounded by a pool of his own blood.
Aaron suddenly opened up again, he forced himself to stand up, he felt like he was in an insane amount of pain but he forced himself to walk back toward the kamen rider headquarters where he would hopefully be treated.

Time skip
"It's not looking...Its not looking good"Chirami said as he was walking circle around the sofa.
"The city is doomed to fall at this point, "Chirami said dramatically.

"Stop acting its not like you would care," Aaron said bluntly.
Before he took out some first aid that he applied to his skin before bandaging himself up slightly.

"Alright.I am ready for another round" Aaron said standing up.
"You are in no condition to fight"Tsumuri added to which Aaron just shrugged saying" Never stopped me before"

"You will die if you do"Keiwa added to which shrugged saying.
"Can you say something better than just I will die, it's getting repetitive"

"Aaron...your body is not healed yet, If you fight your wounds will open back up"Tsumuri added to which Aaron just patted her head saying"Trust me, I have a very tough body, it will take more than that to take me down"

"Not like It will be easy for me to die either way, "Aaron said muttering that part to himself to which only Neon heard that part as she was the closest to him.

She wonder what he meant by that.