fuck u

"HEY YOU BITCH! You thought snitching on me to the school could do shit? HUH," He says as he pushes me toward the lockers. "G-GET AWAY FROM ME," I say backing up and seeing everyone looking at me laughing.

 "YOU LITTLE SLUT YOU MADE ME DO IT! SAY YOU DID" he says as he slams her against the lockers making sure she can't run away.

"I'M NOT LYING YOU TOUCH ME, YOU KNOW YOU DID!" I exclaimed as tears streamed down my eyes as I confronted them, "IF YOU TRULY DIDN'T BULLY ME, IF YOU TRULY DIDN'T TOUCH ME, THEN WHAT ARE THESE SCARS?" I choke out the words as I begin to remove my shirt, revealing the evidence to everyone.

I don't know why my life is like this, but I'm tired of all the lies. I have to prove them wrong. 

 I point at all the scars on my arms, and stomach showing ALL of my scars. From the bullying and.. r-r8pe

    Everybody, including her 'brothers,' standing in the back watching and laughing, fell silent as they stared at her while she sat there crying.

That day marked the moment I felt disconnected from my family, my friends, and life itself, but I do wish I had revealed what they did to me. But nobody would have believed me anyway.

.

.

Ring Ring Ring

I snapped my eyes open abruptly, shaken by that recurring dream. Why does it still haunt me? Shouldn't it be easy to forget something that no longer holds significance? I pondered as I sighed, reaching for my phone on the desk. Don't judge me, but I must have dozed off right here.

It's my dad... Ugh, what does he want now? He's the one who put me in this godforsaken house with people constantly breathing down my neck. I reluctantly pick up the phone, mustering a forced tone. "Hello, Dad. Is there something you need?" I say with a sigh, not eager to hear his voice after what transpired. "Hi, Nora. I have news that might lift your spirits," he says.

"What is it, Dad?" I groaned inwardly, hoping it wasn't something trivial. "Well, you're going to Italy and staying there by yourself. You're also going back to high school there!" His words hit me like a ton of bricks. "What?! Dad, why?" I say, trying to feign anger, though secretly relieved at the prospect of being alone. But high school? I can't... not after what happened.

"Sweetie, I know you're dealing with some trauma, but going back to school is necessary. It's not a simple yes or no situation. As for staying alone in Italy, you'll have your own mansion, and cars, including the motorcycle you've always wanted. It won't be all bad." I sighed. "Okay."

"Wow, that wasn't as difficult as I imagined, but I trust you'll enjoy it," he remarked. Then his tone softened. "Also, Nora, I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the greatest father... at all. I'm so, so sorry." He paused before adding, "Oh, by the way, your whole family is out there too, you know, in your hometown? Anyway, bye, darling."

"Wait... DAD! OMG, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE? I CAN'T GO!" I exclaimed, but he had already hung up, he's very unpredictable, and it's super annoying. "Ugh, what am I gonna do? I can't face my family. Well, as if they are my family. They never helped me. What a bunch of shitheads," I muttered, frustration evident in my tone as I sighed heavily. "Why did Dad have to do this to me?" I groaned. "He's such a..." I stopped short, biting back the harsh words, and then resumed packing. 

I just can't hate him... 

I'm the reason mom died anyway.

HEY GUYS FIRST CHAP WHAT U GUYS THINK?? SHOULD I CONTINUE ..