Bonding

her outfit ^^  

SINCE I SEEN I ONLY HAVE 5 PARTS TO THIS STORY ILL ADD AN EXTRA UPDATE TO IT TODAY, AND ILL UPDATE TOMORROW! Anyways back to the story hope you guys enjoy <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

After my 20-minute shower, I wasn't sure if my brother would still be in my room, but I held onto hope. As I dressed in clothes that covered all my scars, I couldn't shake the feeling that his perception of me might change if he saw them. Revealing my scars to people always made me feel vulnerable in a way.

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection with a blank mind. There was nothing to say or think about; it was as if my thoughts had been washed away with the water from the shower. Which is feels stupid to think, but that's how I feel. 

As I walked out of the bathroom, I noticed my brother wearing different clothes than before. He gestured to the other side of the bed, indicating for me to come sit next to him. I felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement; I know it's hard to believe, but I've never actually slept in the same room as one of my brothers before. I've always wanted to have a sleepover with one of them, but never could, so I guess Luis will be the first if he decides to stay.

I walked over to the bed and sat down, facing Luis. He looked at me with sincerity in his eyes.

"Nori, I want to start by saying how truly sorry I am for not being there for you. I know I've let you down, and I can't begin to express how much I regret it. But I want you to know that I'm committed to making things right from now on. I promise, with all my heart, that I will always be here for you. You will never have to face anything alone again. I should have been there for you, and I have no excuses for my absence. But please believe me when I say that it will never happen again. I'm here for you, now and always."

Tears streamed down my cheeks uncontrollably. No one had ever spoken to me with such sincerity and kindness before. It was overwhelming but in the best possible way, but I'm still not sure... He could be lying.

"L-Luis, I don't know what to say," I managed to choke out between sobs. "Nobody has ever talked to me like this before. I've always been alone in such matters." My voice quivered with emotion, the weight of his words hitting me hard.

Before I could say anything more, Luis pulled me into a tight hug. I buried my face in his chest, letting out all the emotions I had bottled up inside. It felt like a dam had broken, releasing a flood of pent-up feelings.

"I've missed you, amore mio," Luis whispered softly, his words soothing my troubled heart. "I won't be leaving again."

(Amore Mio = My love)

With those comforting words, I felt my eyes grow heavy. Exhaustion washed over me, and I found myself drifting off to sleep in his embrace, feeling safe and loved for the first time in a long while.

.

.

.

LUIS:

She fell asleep... It's a relief to see her finally at peace. She looks so calm, it's almost enough to make me smile. But I can't. I feel like such an idiot for not being there for her when she needed me the most. I can't help but hate myself for it, to the point where I question if I even deserve to feel these emotions.

But she gave me a chance, didn't she? A chance to be there for her. And I won't mess this up. I'll do everything in my power to defend and protect her, even if it means putting my own life on the line. I'll stand by her side through whatever challenges come our way, shielding her from harm with every fiber of my being.

If it ever comes to that, if I have to sacrifice myself for her safety, then so be it. And strangely enough, I think I'd be content knowing it was for her sake. She deserves nothing less than absolute loyalty and unwavering protection. And that's exactly what I intend to give her, no matter what. No one will hurt her.

I continued to watch her as I carefully tucked both of us under the covers. Yes, I managed to do it without waking her up! I thought to myself, I feel very accomplished. But then she started to turn around and hug me.

I sighed, thank goodness, I didn't want to wake her up, I thought to myself, returning her embrace. I closed my eyes, feeling her warmth against me, and soon enough drifted off to sleep alongside her, grateful for the peaceful moment we shared.

HOW YALL LIKE THE NICKNAME LUIS GAVE NORA? I LIKE IT NGL...