14

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING EARRAPE AND DELICIOUS VIDEO

⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING EARRAPE AND DELICIOUS VIDEO

Sports festival 3
The great explosion

Midnight announced the pairing of the tournament

Your first fight will be with kirishima...

Poor guy... he is a very good guy and he deserves recognition ... I'm starting to feel bad...' you frown as you think about how you will let kirishima get recognition before you send him out of bounds.

You look at the pairing again.

Then I'll fight against either uraraka or bakugo... that will be an interesting fight for sure... I'm sure uraraka will make a good fight with bakugo... I trained her after all...she went through hell when she was with me...I'm pretty sure she could handle a little bit of bakugou's explosions... not too much though... but she will be able to stay on bounds for a time. I don't want to fight her though... because i know she'll withdraw... so bakugou would be more interesting to fight...he is very interesting... he doesn't have a problem with insulting everyone but when it comes to me he stutters and says buff woman...it's like he's scared of me...I don't know why...anyways...let's see what happens.'

You went to sit on your seat next to your other classmates. The match is going to be against Midooria and Shinso... I'm not sure if midoria knows shinsos powers... but if he knows then shinso may lose... not if he makes midoria spit out a word.

The match begins .

Shinso starts insulting oijiro and called him an idiot because he withdrew from the tournament.

Then Midoria attacks shinso and insults him, making shinsos quirk work.

You smiled a little, but then stopped smiling because midorias training would go to waste.