15

The sports festival 4
Revenge for Kiyoshi

Warning: this chapter contains disturbing things.

You take a deep breath and calm yourself down

It's not you that tripped on the rock and perfectly cartwheeled out of bounds... It was Uraraka...

I wonder how she feels right now. I should try my best to comfort her... you think as you walk down the hallway not really knowing where you're going but you're just strolling around.

You hear a strange noise coming from the storage room you were passing by, so you stop to see what the hell is that noise.

"UE.. 😭WAAAGHH...ISHGAHJHHH...UWAA AGHHH..😢💧😭UE...EY💧💧💧💧😭😭UE..UE...WAAAHHH..💧💧💧😭😢😢😢😢💧😢UEGHHH..😢😢💧💧💧💧SNNRRGHFF..😢😢💧💧💧😭😭😭"

A male voice was heard crying from inside...

what the hell happens to a person that makes them cry that hard...??

You stand outside the storage room but the crying noise just got louder.

You take a decision to try and see who may be crying behind that door. They must be going through a hard time.

You knock at the door, and the crying noise immediately silenced.

"Uh...why are you crying...? Can i come inside?" You said in the nicest tone possible.

"WAHHHH ..😭SNNRRGF 😢💧💧EUGHHHKHH😭😭 Y/N!!!" The male yelled crying.

"W-WAIT...DO YOU KNOW ME??!!WHO ARE YOU" You yelled leaning on the door in shock.