23

SORRY NO PHOTOS OR AESTHETIC MEME SHIT TODAY BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO      
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

You wake up at 8 am and drink watah. Can't imagine you're staying at home today, and you can't go out because principal nedzu said that you're not allowed to get out of the school too...What the hell are you going to do.

You open the window and see it's cloudy. Looks like it's going to rain. It's a little cold today, too. It's 3 degrees Celsius...not that cold but still cold...(me saying that when I'm literally freezing when its above 20 degrees💀)

(me saying that when I'm literally freezing when its above 20 degrees💀)

Guys its so cold tonight🥶❄️🧊

Anyways You already canceled the breakfast thing because you can't eat all the food they bring to you daily. But they still bring you the food three times a week.

Today was from the days the food comes. They probably placed it in the mail box next to the door as they usually do.

You open the door and take the breakfast box.

It was still warm and smelled so delicious.

You put the box on the dining table and went to the bathroom to wash up. You take a quick shower and wash your face with soap and do your hair into a ponytail.

You went and sat on the dining table.

You take a deep breath. You should really listen to what Aizawa sensei told you. You should force yourself to eat more each meal so it's normal.

You hold your chopsticks and start destroying the food, the omelette, the salad, the rice, and the delicious chocolate crackers.

Who knew you could eat that much.

You lay down on the couch lazily, you feel very full...

After 15 minutes of staring at the ceiling You start exercising to kill time and so you'd be able to eat lunch after you ate all that.

It's been two hours and a half since you started exercising, it was 11.30am , you smirk at the thought that your class has maths right now.

Suddenly your phone started ringing.

You weren't used to the ringtone so you flop on the floor in the middle of your pushups with one hand because you got jumpscared.

Who could be calling you right now...It's Aizawa sensei.

You pick up the phone and put it on your ears.

"Hello...?"

"Y/n L/n! Come to the principals office this instant!!" Aizawa sensei said, in a frustrated voice, he wasn't yelling but it felt like he was...also what's up with the first and last name?? Is he that mad...??

"Huh...? What's happening??" You ask in confusion.

"Just come quickly!! THIS IS URGENT!!!"

"OKAY OKAY ILL BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES???!!" You yell in confusion as you hung up. why does Aizawa sensei sound so mad and panicked—-? Did villains attack again...? But he said to come to the principals office...did principal nedzu get cheese poisoning or something... or did he faint because his teapot got empty and they want me to take him to the hospital because I'm faster than the ambulance...or did he—whatever, you'll know.