How can she make it easier for herself to wear hijab?

("In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful")

We advise you to hasten to that which is good and to compete in doing righteous deeds, for Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, urges us to do that in the verse in which He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqoon (the pious)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:133]. 

And Allah, may He be glorified, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So hasten towards all that is good”

[al-Baqarah 2:148]. 

The one who is truly a slave to Allah is the one who is content with Allah as his Lord, Islam as his religion, and Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) as his Prophet, and he does not hesitate, or seek people’s advice, or consult them, with regard to anything that Allah commands him to do:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error”

[al-Ahzaab 33:36]. 

Abu’z-Zinaad (may Allah have mercy on him) said in al-Faqeeh wa’l-Mutafaqqih (1/222): 

What is prescribed as Sunnah is not to be contested, and should not be subjected to personal opinions. If people did that, no day would pass without them moving from one religion to another. Rather it should be adhered to and followed, regardless of whether it is in accordance with one’s opinion or otherwise. Indeed what is prescribed as Sunnah, and many other aspects of the truth, may often differ with one’s opinion, but the Muslims have no alternative but to follow them and submit to them. End quote. 

Muhammad ibn Nasr al-Mirwazi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Whoever follows the religion of Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), let him accept what he brought, whether it is in accordance with his opinion or otherwise, and let him not develop any doubts about anything he said, because doubt about the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) constitutes disbelief.

End quote from Ta‘zeem Qadr as-Salaah

This is the greatness of Allah’s way of disciplining those who believe in Him, and is a warning from Him to them lest the following of His religion be based on whims and desires and personal interests. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They (hypocrites) say: ‘We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and we obey,’ then a party of them turn away thereafter, such are not believers.

And when they are called to Allah (i.e. His Words, the Qur’an) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), to judge between them, lo! a party of them refuse (to come) and turn away.

But if the right is with them, they come to him willingly with submission.

Is there a disease in their hearts? Or do they doubt or fear lest Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) should wrong them in judgement. Nay, it is they themselves who are the Zalimoon (polytheists, hypocrites and wrong-doers, etc.).