Chapter 17: Ranton

Meanwhile in Beast Planet, As days progressed, so does Boruto started getting used to the Gravitational force of the Planet.

Boruto smashed a giant rock and kept on smashing rocks. Boruto looks at Toneri, who is keeping a close eye on him.

Boruto (Impressed): I did it, Master toneri. I really did it.

Toneri POV (Remember):

Impressive work, Boruto. It should be quite that due to gravitational force of this planet which is different with that of the earth. Boruto had a hard time controlling his own and making him adjust his body to this planet. And I remember how he used to crawl, then I made him do countless pushup, smashing rocks and throwing things, starting with animals such as monkeys and apes. He also told me that he wanted to fight other animals as they have impressive raw strength and ability in their own way. From the way I see thing, its about time that the next lesson is taken and that is ninjutsu.

Toneri: Excellant work, Boruto. Now it is time for your next lesson and that is ninjutsu.

Boruto (Happy): OHHHHHHHHHH....Ninjutsu.

Toneri: But the first, we need to find out your chakra nature.

Boruto (sigh): I know my chakra type and that is lightning. It is quite simple Toneri San.

Toneri: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO..... You have more than one chakra nature type and it is not just lightning.

Boruto (funny shock): NAAAAAAAAAAANI.....I have more than one nature.

Toneri( funny sigh): If my guess is right.

Boruto (funny angry): Dont't get my hopes up too high.

Toneri sitting and facing boruto and looking at him at a bonfire as it is night time.

Toneri: Do you these five pebble.

Boruto: Yeah what is it? (lifting the pebble).

Toneri: These chakra pebbles. It helps you identify what type of chakra nature do you have. It will automatically activate and it will break after revealing it All on it know.

Boruto: THAT IS AMAZING.

Toneri (pointing at index finger): just pour some chakra into these pebbles. Will you

Boruto: all right.

Boruto started pouring his chakra while toneri was watching carefully.

Toneri: All right that is enough.

Toneri and Boruto start watching the pebbles very carefully.

Both of them saw something that they both did not expected. The pebbles first showed lightning but it turns out it also showed two more elements: wind and water.

Toneri(surprised): See, what did I told.

Boruto: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS.......... This is quite amazing.

Toneri: At first, I thought it was to be lightning nature. But there I saw you started to focus on wind and water nature techniques. That is when I realized it was neither of them. It is actually a Storm Release.

Boruto: Storm Release......... WAIT, WHERE YOU WATCHING ME THE WHOLE TIME WHEN I WAS ON EARTH.

Toneri: Exactly, I mean what were you thinking going after Kawaki. You really thought that do you.

Boruto( slightly pissed): I am sorry that I went after Kawaki.

Toneri (slightly irritated):  Anyway, Storm release is a Kekkai Genkai with three elements in nature. So you start learn by creating clones and enhance your lightning, wind and water techniques one step at a time. Once you start doing that, it will help awaken Storm techniques too. Also, do not forget about taijutsu and beast fighting. I am going to moon to rest for once.

With that Toneri opened a portal and went inside, Leaving boruto alone.

Boruto (little shocked): sensei wait a minute... So he left. Alright let us being begin the training.

                                                                                Toneri POV

I sat in my chair and thinking about the time I have left. Since I am fighting my illness and not using my time fighting other pure blooded otsutsuki members. They are very crazy. I sometime do wonder will the shinobis be ready to fight high class members of other worldly beings on there own. I also sometime fear that what  will happen to boruto. When someone awakens the full power of Jougan, it will begin the destruction of otsutsuki and as well as the person who wielded in the first place will also die. I sighed in relief for the time being. But then I remember about the King in the first place as well as his awakening. There is also something that I haven't told to boruto: During the Great war that took place, Ananda was sealed away. However, some of the survivors start worshipping and prayed for his return. Praying for to get rid of death permanently. I took a deep breath and released and as I reminsced about the time when I was defeated by Naruto. Now Here I am training his son for the battles to come. I told by looking up: "You are pathetic, God King. You will never achieve what you truly desire". I started readying that the book that about the most fearsome beast, one that is truly known as guardian or the regulator of souls and reincarnation: Hundun.