Chapter 3: Event

8 hours later

Boruto finally opened his eyes completely and when he heard that the man he was talking to was Toneri Otsutsuki, He was completely shocked and angry. So he took a kunai shaped knife which was beside it and start pointing at Toneri.

Toneri: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Boruto: You said your last name was Otsutsuki

Toneri: If you are thinking about people like momoshiki and kinshiki, let go off your head. I am different. Unlike them, I have no intention of destroying Earth or the Shinobi World. Just like you, I want to protect Earth as well as the people who are currently living on Earth. 

Boruto POV in his mind

I am not sensing any bloodlust from him. Judging from my wounds that I received in the mission, he could have easily killed me when he had the chance. Also the way he is talking, i think he was trying to save me. It was bad for me to point a knife on the savior who saved me. Thank You.

Toneri: Not a Problem. (trying to smile a little bit)

Boruto: CAN YOU READ MY MIND?????

Toneri: Reading mind is like reading a book.

Boruto: So, how long was i passed out ???

Toneri: 1 month and 8 hours.

Boruto: Huh.......... NANI........ 1.........Did you say 1 month.

Toneri: Yup......1 month......... During those 1 month, a lot of things have happened.

Boruto (trying to recover from the shock): What kind of events have happened dattebasa??

Toneri: Long story short....Kara organization has been lay low for a while and they are not going to make there move until two years. In the eyes of the shinobi world, you are dead and your sister Himawari has gone rogue so she could hunt the ones who killed you.

Boruto: BUT I AM ALIVE.

Toneri: Only I and you yourself know that you are alive. But they don't.

Boruto (Looking depressed): Did everybody mourn for my "death"??? And how is my Sarada.

Toneri (with sadness): Yes everybody and Sarada lost faith and gave up her life as a kunoichi and her dream of becoming a hokage.

Boruto: it is too much to take.   ( starts crying)

Toneri: don't worry, you have been completely healed. But i have a proposal for you.

Boruto: What kind of Proposal.

Toneri: Do you want to train???

Boruto: Training me..... YES.

Toneri: Remember this, I know everything  including that curse mark as well the power of your eye. As well as he is soon going to show up. I am not going to train you out of anger or hated. But i am going train you out of need because you are a kind person....okay.

Boruto: Alright i am going to stop all of this....Even though she is rogue, I wont allow Himawari to be into a criminal. i will also restore Sarada as well as her dream. i will also put end to this mess (with the determined look on his face). btw who is "he"

Toneri: You will soon find out. Training begins day after tomorrow.

Boruto: YES.........Everybody just wait for me for a little while.

Hello everyone, looks like the story turn out to be quite different than what i thought it would.  there will be some romance in this story so don't worry as well as i have decide i am going put a sequel in the near future. But for now just keep on reading.