Chapter-15: The Three priests

While Boruto started training in the turbulent forces of the beast world, things are not going great in the takamagahara.

Place: azuchi castle

Location: eastern region of takagamagahara.

Home: Considered to be the center for administrative, military decisions and at the same time considered to be the abode of the three priests.

Hadura walks through the gigantic hallway of the castle with fire burning and in that murals and pictures of the war is kept. Some of the member of the armies bow down when he is walking either in fear or revered. While Walking, he is sees a figure for which he was not expecting.

???: Well, Well. If it isn't the traitor's brother. Where were you??. Don't tell me that you were thinking of running of all this.

Hadura (Menacing face): DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING. YOU ASSHOLE.

???: Be my guest. But you know the rule right: No killing among the family members.

Introduction of a new character

Rank 3: MUSA.

The most powerful swordsman in all of otsutsuki.

Musa: I have also come to talk to those old geezers.

Hadura: Well then what are we waiting for. Let's go.

The imperial armies began speaking to each other and some people kept talking for a while.

Imperial foot soldier 1: I can't believe what I am seeing. the SWORD GOD and RANK 3 MUSA and RANK 4 HADURA have been summoned to the three priests .

Imperial foot soldier 2: Normally the three priests summon one of the them every 80 years. But this is way earlier than that.

Foot soldier 3: I think something went wrong.

HADURA start to see people who are talking behind their back and release an intense bloodlust on them. All 3 of them bow down in fear.

MUSA: Ignore them. We are already here.

The unnamed personal attendant of priest is here.

Attendant: Hadura sama and Musa sama Welcome. Please enter through the door.

The attendant places a hand and it opens with bright light  focusing on them.

Attendant (pointing to the going direction): Please enter.

Both Men enter and see 3 figures in holographic mode.

All 3 says: Long Live the King.

Musa and Hadura: Long live the King.

The 1st priest: Do you know why we summoned you??.

Hadura: No, You tell me, OLD TIMERS.

The 2nd priest: WATCH YOUR TONE. We know who you are.

Hadura: You want Fight.

The 3rd Priest: Enough Both of You. Coming Back to the point. There is a matter of great concern. We have found the "map".

Musa: But??.

The 1st priest: It is located in a place called "Kusho".

Musa: This is BAD.

The 2nd priest: We want both of you to go and complete the task.

Musa and Hadura sigh and accepted the mission.

All 3 priests: this is it. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Hadura: Well let's go.

Musa: Yeah..

AND OFF THEY GO.