Chapter 1 - Life

(Y/N POV)
I just got back from middle school and went to "see" Gregory from across the hall. Dad decided that it was best for us to attend school again because we needed an education. It has been two years since the fire at the Pizzaplex, I've turned 11 and Gregory 14. We don't talk about the place much since it has many good and bad memories, even though it was only a day. We both grew taller since then, I being H tall and him being 5'3, still taller then me.

I walked upstairs to my room, stopping for a moment to pet Eclipse the orange fur cat. Him and his brother, Lunar, were found by Sun and adopted by me. They're the last memory I have of the daycare attendants.

I enter my F/C room and toss my F/C school bag by the bed frame. I plop down onto the bed and gave a loud sigh. Even though things have returned to normal with the addition of Gregory, Freddy, and the cats, things still feel empty without them.

I got up and exited my room, walked to, what once was a guest room, Gregory's room. My dad decided the day after we got back that the room in front of mine would be Gregory's as he didn't have anywhere else to go and we have gotten quite close as friends and now, adopted siblings.

I open his room to find him sitting at his desk working on something his back facing his bed, while petting Lunar that was sitting on his lap. He's been very interested in creating and fixing animatronics since getting back from the Pizzaplex and even more so when Freddy almost shut down from lack of batteries.

I knock on the door catching his attention. "You need something Y/N?" He ask facing me. "No but I was wondering if You needed help on your homework." I said smirking as his face changed from surprise to annoyance as he turns away.

"If your here to bug be on that then no, I do not." He will never admit it but he secretly needs help from me on a few subjects. Even though I'm younger than him I'm smarter then he is, to the point where we share the same classes in 8th grade.

"Are you sureeee?" I say walking to his desk. Looking down I "see" him sketching a new body for Freddy with a better battery probably. "Yes, I'm sure." He put his pencil down and crossed his arms across his chest, puffing up with pride.

"Ok then. But don't come crawling back for help." I say turning and walking away. I could feel his gaze striking daggers at me but I didn't care. I knew I was right.

Going back to my room I quick open my bag, taking out my laptop and binder, and putting it on my desk next to my bed. I plug my laptop in and open my binder to do some Algebra homework.

"Seeing" how much homework there was in there was a relief. I hated algebra and math in general, too complex and kinda unnecessary for me. I decided that I should finish this now before it starts piling up.

1/2 hour later
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I regret doing that now. It look me 1/2  hours to complete just half of the work. 'F it in out.' I got up and decided that I'll do the rest later and instead went downstairs to get a snack.

Downstairs I see Freddy charging in the corner with the temporary makeshift battery the Gregory made not long ago after finding what powers him.

The TV was on and watching it was Evan. Sitting next to him was Michael, his older brother as we soon found out. If I was a normal person I would've thought it was odd because of their appearance but from what I've "seen" before, this would just be normal.

We found them after I "saw" them on the NEWS next to the mostly burnt and fallen building, a smile plastered on Evans face. Me and Gregory soon convinced dad that we needed to go back as there was "something" we left there.