Chapter 21

Felix
Chesters...autistic. Well, that sort of explains alot. Lindsey sighed. "We don't know much about it, but just make sure nothing hair liek touches his face, don't yell, and don't grab his wrists." Lindsey said. I nodded, still connecting all the pieces. Lindsey smiled at Chester. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked. Chester shook her head. "No, it's okay," he whispered. Lindsey nodded and stood up. "Liam!" "Get down here if you want a ride to Jacobs!" she yelled. A few moments later, Liam ran downstairs and out the door so fast he was basically a blur. Lindsey looked over at the front door smiling in confusion. "Okay, I guess it's time to go,"she waved at Chester and grabbed her purse before running out of the house and locking the door behind her. I looked at the door until I heard the sound of the car fade away. I turned to Chester and watched him intently. He had his head on the table and his eyes closed. "Chester?" I said. I set my hand on his shoulder adn he sighed loudly. "I'm sorry for not telling you" "It didn't really cross my mind that I have to tell everybody I meet that I'm autistic," he said, sitting up and leaning back on his chair. I smiled and moved a peice of hair on his forehead. "Well, you don't have to tell everybody, and I'm sorry you had to tell me if you didn't want to," I said. He smiled. "Well, I didn't not want to tell you, I just didn't think of it," he said. He looked at me. "I read in the book the doctor gave me that most autistic people don't really understand they're autistic," "I definitely don't, my mind turns to fuzz," he explained. I sighed. That must be hard to live with. I never really thought about people with mental disabilities. Until I met Chester. Chester changed everything. I thought about last night when I had kissed him. He had kissed me back, though I don't really think he really understood it. "Chester, about last night," I said. He looked over. "I kissed you," I siad. His eyes widened and he smiled slightly. "Yea, I know," I sighed. "I'm sorry-" he cut me off. "Didn't I say it was fine?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand. "Wanna watch a movie in my room or the living room?" he asked. "Your room, your bed is comfy." I said. He laughed and dragged me up to his room. He set the bed back up exactly the way it was yesterday before we messed it up. He set the pillows down slowly,making sure they were perfect, the flopped onto the bed, messing it all up. I smiled and sat on the bed as he reached over me to grab the telly remote. He turned on the telly and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I've never watched anything on my own, except for Perfection Films, which were sort of boring." he said. He widened his eyes at the last part. "I didn't mean to say that." He said. I sighed. "Well, do you want to show me some of the Films?" I asked. He looked up and smiled. "Sure," he got up and walked over to his closet, dragging out a trashbag. "Mrs.Murphy dropped them off the other day, she forgot to give me the bag when I got adopted." I nodded as he walked over, dragging the bag with him. He dumped them out on the floor. There was at least like, over a hundred DVD cases. He rummaged through them, finding I guess the first one, and popped it in the DVD player. "Why isn't it working?" he asked. "Because you didn't switch it from.....whatever Netflix works on," I grabbed the remote and switched it to the DVD player one. The menu screen came on. He sat down beside me and I pushed play, setting down the remote. The film started adn the words 'Accidents' came up on screen. A girl showed up on screen sitting at a desk and reading a book. She stood up and her chair fell backwards, a piece of it breaking. The movie came to a halt as the screen faded gray and words showed up narrarated by a man. "Accidents," "Accidents are something that almost every child has or has had at least once in their lifetime," "As you can see here, Ella has made an accident due to her not paying enough attention to how she stood and how she  held herself." The man said. I leaned backwards. What the hell is this? "In order to have avoided this accidnet, Ella should have closed her book and gingerly stood up, holding herself delicatley, as said in Rule 43-" I paused the movie. Chester turned to face me. "What is it?" he asked. "Rule 43?" I asked him. He smiled. "Oh yea," "Rule 43 is only for the girls though, Ladies must hold themselves delicatley, showing off their sophisticated and feminine features, as well as their vulnurability." he said. I nodded with my eyes wide. "Okay, not weird at all," I pushed play on the movie and sighed. The man continued to explain Rule 43. "As the ladies must hold themselves delicatley, shwing off their sophisticated and feminine features, as well as their vulnurablity," Chester got that down to a T. Damn. The video continued playing, but seemed to have started over. Watch how Ella should've held herslef in this situation. The girl-Ella, was sitting at the desk again, reading her book. He grabbed a bookmark off of the desk adn put it in her book, closing it and setting it down. She stood up slowly and smoothed down her dressed before taking a side step to the right adn picking up her chair slightly off the floor before pushing it in. The screen turned gray again. "Accidents are for the elderly and infants, as they where diapers," The movie screen blackened and ended. Chester smiled and stood up to take it out. "Why are they showing you these?" I asked Chester. He put the case back in the bag and looked up. "So we are perfect for our new families," I shook my head. They shouldn't be showing them these. They obviously didn't do much to Chester, he interuppted and did basically every accident in the book, but that didn't matter. You were supposed to make accidents. Chester made plenty. But, that's what made him perfect.