CHAPTER 2: ''POWER''

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it's very important to me. :)

I wish you enjoyable reading!

NOTE: Anka, and also Anka bird means "phoenix" in Turkish. That is why the girl's name is Anka, which refers to Phoenix.

Chapter Songs: BANNERS - Start A Riot,

Isak Danielson – Power

^^^

CHAPTER 2: "POWER"

Last night, we experienced a horror. We lived and felt despair, helplessness, fear, and worry to the core. We lost ourselves amidst the countless emotions and thoughts we wanted to escape and the events that persistently haunted us.

But we managed to get through the night, even though it was challenging, and we were here. Although none of us felt completely safe and secure, both physically and mentally, we belonged to each other, we were united.

In truth, we were alone with our pains and filled with uncertainties and numerous question marks. Even though no one showed it to others, deep down, everyone was aware of this. We could sense it.

The weight of what was to come and the consequences it would bring had already formed a hunchback on our backs, crushing us under its burden.

Some of us met for the first time, while others reunited. We were caught in a dilemma between trusting and not trusting each other, but it was evident that we had no other remedy than to trust and believe. It was right in front of our eyes; revealing itself to us in all its nakedness, unashamed.

Worries brought along fears; sadness brought along hopelessness, helplessness brought along loneliness, and we were aware of these connections. We didn't show it, but we were aware because it was not something that could go unnoticed.

While struggling with our dark side, we made efforts to bring our bright side to the surface. We couldn't stay in the darkness; we needed to reach the light.

There was a purpose in finding each other. Although we couldn't know exactly what it was, we could understand it from our looks and behaviors. Nothing was a coincidence among all the events, both those that had happened and those that would happen. They couldn't even come close to being mere coincidences.

The announcement of our names by that unfamiliar, muffled voice, the senseless sequence of events as if we were in a simulation, none of them could be mere chance.

There was no solution that would explain everything and bring everything to ease. While question marks gnawed at our insides, we had to learn to stand tall more than last night and fight a great battle for ourselves and our families. And we were fighting.

As much as we could, pushing our boundaries, we would reveal the powers we didn't know we had, slowly starting to decipher them, and ease ourselves.

There was no room for impossibility, hopelessness, irresponsibility, or weakness. We wouldn't harbor any of these, neither beside us nor within us. We would rise again with determination and firm steps, fight and struggle, first for ourselves and then for our families.

We didn't know who or what was behind this madness and collapse, but finding out, or at least attempting to find out, had become a mission for us. We would gather ourselves again and rise with firm shoulders and sharp minds. We would do this because we had to. We would succeed because the concept of "impossible" was not in our book.