(REQUESTED) asking peppino out

Requested by Demonfirebreath666

You had been working at peppino's pizzeria for (pick a number) year(s). You wanted to earn money for the apartment to live in. You would take customers' orders while peppino makes the pizza. During the work hours, you developed a huge crush on peppino, but peppino didn't realize it.

That is until one night at about 3 hours before closing time, you were done getting the customer's order when peppino walked towards you.

Peppino: I would like to see you in my office before you go home.
You: yes, peppino.

Your heart beats fast thinking you did something wrong during one of your work days.

Closing time. After you were done tidying up the pizzeria for the next day, you went to peppino's office.

Peppino:  it's alright, y/n. You're not in trouble. I appreciate all your hard work. But something tells me that you like like me. Is it true?
You: *blush deep red on the cheeks and gasped*
Peppino:  you can tell me. It's ok.
You: *sighs* ok.... ever since you hired me to work at your pizzeria.  I had a crush on you. I was afraid you wouldn't like me... WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME?

You shut your eyes tight thinking peppino would reject you. To your surprise,  peppino hugged you tight and he smiled.

Peppino: of course, y/n.

Peppino kisses your forehead and you sigh in pure happiness.