(REQUESTED) fake peppino battle aftermath

Requested by AwoogaDaEmoFurry

After peppino successfully battled and escaped from fake peppino in the 4th tier, he suddenly feels injured in process. You had seen the entire battle and escape. You decide to tend to peppino.

You: here. Let me help you

You take peppino to the next room where there's first aid kit. Peppino lays on the bed as you gather the ointment and bandages.

You: *as you damp the rag with ointment* this may sting for a but.

As you gently dab the injured spot on peppino,  he suddenly screamed in pain.

You: sorry! Sorry! I know it hurts.
Peppino: I know. Sorry if u scared you. But do you mind giving me a different kind of treatment?
You: what do you have in mind?
Peppino: maybe a kiss?

You blush red like a tomato at the request. You sigh and agreed to do it.

You: point to me the injured spot and I'll kiss it.
Peppino: ok. Here. *points at his knee and you kiss it* and here. *points at his belly and you kiss it* here. *points at his chest and you kiss it* and... *blush* here. *points at his lips*

You went to kiss peppino on the lips when you feel peppino kissing you back. As you both kiss, peppino held your back and cheek and let out a cute moan. Then you both part for air after the kiss.

You: you ready to go to the 5th tower?
Pepino: I am so ready.
You: *as you watch peppino go to the 5th tower* be careful, mi amore (my love).