generosity

Peppino has to earn enough money and pay taxes in order to keep his pizzeria running. He thinks no one is interested at coming in to eat.

That is until one night, while peppino was fast asleep, you (the son/daughter of a millionare/billionare/zillionare) snuck outside the pizzeria and saw the open window. You quietly place the big bag of dollars in cash beside his bed.

next day, peppino woke up to see the big bag of cash.

Peppino: what's this? *rubs his eyes* I must be dreaming! *when he looked again* its not a dream at all! But whoever gave me this much money, thank you.

Little did peppino know that you and your family felt sorry for peppino about to go bankrupt you had to give him some money so he can pay the taxes.

Bringing the bags of money to peppino while sleeping happens every night. He couldn't find out who kept giving him so much cash.

Peppino: I will find that person who kept giving me all this money!

That night, as your parents pass you the bag of money to place next to peppino's bed, you are all startled by the light turned on.

Peppino; don't be alarmed. You folks must be the ones who kept giving me the money.  I must say.... thank you so much. Now I dunno what to do with the rest of my money now.
You: we heard you're going bankrupt. So we decided to help you out by giving the money to you.

Peppino felt happy tears and hugged you. Your generosity saved peppino and his pizzeria.