ONE

JusticeJackson started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

 Watch it before it ends!

"Hey Live."  Justice spoke to her phone with a smile. It was late and she was in the studio so she decided to go live and talk to her fans.

"Hol' up now y'all going to fast."

JusticeJacksonfp: album?"

Tashamacck: please don't start acting like Rihanna on us"

User1247: come to NYC"

Thatgirlkayee: let us hear something!!"

"Hol' up now don't do my good sis Riri like that."

"Send me some questions y'all." Justice said and quickly her fans started sending her questions her eyes scanned the questions coming in quickly.

Poison_Vee: When is Bel Air coming back?"

MilanoMoee: How is it like being a Jackson?"

Dee_drama: Do you remember your uncle Micheal?"

"Bel Air is coming back next month February 23, baby." Justice answered.

"Being a Jackson let alone a Jones comes with a lot of pressure but I wouldn't change it for the world and yes I remember my uncle Micheal look on my page I have a few pictures of us on there." Justice said with a laugh.

Lakeithox: When is the deluxe version coming out?"

LiyahRenee: Are you single?"

User78: Stand up and turn around so we can see sum."

"The deluxe version is coming out this month on January 20 with four new bonus tracks, and also I collaborated with Babyface."  Justice said while doing the "period" hand motion.

"Yes I'm single y'all know that and y'all would be the first to know if I was in a relationship."

"I'm not getting up baby this ass is precious." Justice joked with a smile.

KikiC: Who is your favorite actor that you've worked with?"

JadedChamp: Would you guest star on Abbott Elementary?"

User21: What other shows or movies are you gonna be on?"

QueenNomi: You and Terrell need to do another video."

"Ohh lord you tryna get me in trouble with some of my castmates but one of my favs would be Shemar Moore while I was working on criminal minds."

"Abbott Elementary is my show Quinta hit me up girl and plus I would love to work with Tyler again."

"T and Coco is coming back we got a lot planned for our channel and I got a lot ready for my personal YouTube channel." She said.

jabaribanks: So I'm not your fav cast mate? Coco that's messed up all that fake love is crazy."