FIVE

"Wassup, y'all? It's ya girl Coco and as you guys can see we are at a different location that's because we are at AMP house today and I also have a special guest here which is my bestie Fanum!" Justice said excitedly as Fanum walked into the frame...

"Wassup, y'all? It's ya girl Coco and as you guys can see we are at a different location that's because we are at AMP house today and I also have a special guest here which is my bestie Fanum!" Justice said excitedly as Fanum walked into the frame standing next to her.

"Wassup, y'all." Fanum greeted nodding to the camera.

"So today we're gonna be baking me and Fanum we'll choose from these pre-decided dessert recipes and my assistants Tony and Gia will be the taste testers," Justice said as she reached over and grabbed the jar that had thirteen different desserts.

"Oh lord," Tony said as he stood across from them.

"Don't do us like that. Fanum do you know how to bake?" Justice asked him.

"Uh yeah- never mind nah I was about to lie," Fanum said making the two laugh.

"It's okay Fanum we already have the recipes printed out you just gotta follow them but also Gia and Tony will be reading out questions while we bake," Justice said to the camera with a smile.

"I hope they ain't no outta pocket questions," Fanum said pointing to the two.

"Nah it won't be I promise now let's pick a dessert." She said letting him pick one first.

Fanum reached in the jar and pulled out a piece of paper and opened showing the camera that he got chocolate chip cookies.

"Nice lil calm pick I can do that," Fanum said.

"Okay my turn," Justice said as she reached into the jar and grabbed a piece of paper she sat the jar down and opened it, and showed the camera she got brownies.

"Hold on can I get one of them aprons?" Fanum asked her feeling left out seeing Justice in one.

With a laugh, she said, "Yeah I gotchu Gia can you get him one please?"

Gia walked over to the table grabbed the apron for him walked back over and handed it to him before taking her place back next to Tony as Fanum put on the apron and Justice helped him tie it.

"We making this homemade?" Fanum asked her while reading over his recipe.

"Yeah you'll be alright we have the ingredients laid out for us both you stay on your side and stay on mind," Justice told him as Tony and Gia finished putting their ingredients on either side.

"Ard bet." Fanum said while rubbing his hands together.

"Preheat oven to 350 degrees." Justice read aloud before heading over to the oven and preheating it to the right temperature.

Justice grabbed a small saucepan, added the butter over medium-low heat, and started to let it cook until the butter came to a slight simmer.

"First question who's your hero?" Gia asked.

"Uh, definitely my grandma Kat," Justice said as she grabbed a large mixing bowl and placing it down in front of herself.

"For me would be my mom's shout out to her man," Fanum said as he started measuring out the ingredients.