NINE

"And Action!"

"And Action!"

"That was fire, Coco." Duke said as Justice walked over to him she had just finished half of her live performance music video for her song "Crazy For Me." She had invited Duke to come to watch her perform it.

"Thank you, Duke, but I am glad you could make it," Justice said with a smile as she hugged him carefully of her makeup on his white shirt.

"You know ima show up for you," Duke said making her smile at him.

"Okay, period."

"I wanna take you out on a date tonight," Duke said.

"What's the occasion?" Justice asked him.

"It gotta be something for me to take you out?"

"No you're right and okay you can take me out," Justice said with a smile.

"You look good out there," Duke said looking down at the outfit she had on for her music video.

Justice posed for while saying, "Thank you."

"Hey Coco they need you finish your last scene." Justice assistant Gia said causing Justice to look away from Duke.

"Alright here I come." Justice said before looking at Duke who was replying to a text.

"You go ahead, Kai just texted we got a quick shoot."

After applying the finishing touches of her makeup, Justice started to let down her pin curls and fluff them out in the mirror smiling at how good she looked

After applying the finishing touches of her makeup, Justice started to let down her pin curls and fluff them out in the mirror smiling at how good she looked. Hearing the sound of footsteps coming from the bathroom entrance she turned to see Duke standing in the doorway entrance gently biting his bottom lip.

"Hey Papa." Justice smiled as he walked over wrapping his arms around her and putting his head on her shoulder causing her to lean back into his chest, she couldn't help but close her eyes as she took in the scent of his cologne as he gently kissed Justice on the side of her head. The two stayed that way for a while just gently swaying back and forth.