TWO

^ Justice's outfit

^ Justice's outfit.

Justice was currently in the backseat of her all-black Cadillac Escalade she had her three security guards with her. She had decided to stop by Mr. Diddy's restaurant to pick up some food for Kai and the guys one thing about her she never showed up somewhere empty-handed. She sees her bodyguard Titan get in the car with the food as she gets a message from Kai.

 She sees her bodyguard Titan get in the car with the food as she gets a message from Kai

kaicenat
Yo, Coco I'm finna drop the lo
📍now sharing location

justicejackson
Ok, bet I'm on my way
did you eat yet?

kaicenat
Nah why?

justicejackson
OMW

"Titan I just sent you the address," She told him.

"Alright Coco," he said before pulling out of the parking lot as the directions voiced out, they were only 20 minutes away from his house.

Justice was excited yet nervous she didn't know what to expect when she would meet Kai or be on his stream. She had never watched any of Kai's past YouTube videos or streams until the night before but he seemed like a very genuine and cool person and to her it looked like their vibes matched.

"We here Coco." Titan voiced while Justice messaged Kai that she was there.

Turning toward the door, her other guard Levi already had her door open and his hand out for her to grab helping her get out of the truck.

"Thank you, Levi." He nodded letting go of her hand grabbing the food and shutting the door before walking toward the door and seeing an excited Kai standing there.

"Hi, Kai!" Justice greeted him with a hug.

"Wassup Coco!" He greeted before noticing her three tall bodyguards standing there before loudly whispering to her, "whose the men in black?"