FOUR

JusticeJackson started a live video!

"Hey y'all," Justice said adjusting herself to the camera her views quickly climbed as her followers greeted her, "Ask me questions y'all I'm bored at my studio until my flight,"

Soon the comment section was filled with questions. She tried her best to answer them all as they quickly came and went.

"Please come to Florida," she read aloud slightly squinting her eyes to read, "Tell em' to book me but I would most definitely come tho,"

User: what did you whisper to Duke 😩

Gurlitsjojo: yesss what did you say it probably was nasty🤨 wasn't it?

SZA: you cheating on me wifey?

JustCoco: do you like being called Coco or Justice?

"If you wanna know you gotta ask Duke y'all," Justice said with a grin as she leaned back in her chair.

"No I'm not cheating it's you and me against the world baby," Justice said with a smile replying to SZA's comment.

"It doesn't matter to me I grew up being called both Coco and Justice either one is fine but professionally I go by Coco Jones," Justice explained.

Lea__: not she playing in our face 😭

dukedennis: add me Coco

AMPfp; Not Duke here 😩

DukexJustice: Duke in here

User: not my mannn on here

"I'm about to add you, Duke," Justice said as she accepted his requests to join.

"Heyy friend," Justice said with a smile as Duke's face appeared on the screen.

"Wassup Coco," he said smiling into the camera. His smile was contagious causing her smile to brighten.

"You driving? Where you going?" Justice asked noticing that he was in his car.

"I'm headed back to Atlanta from South Carolina."