About these oneshots.

What I am about to write is a series of Historicalfiction one-shots. I absolutely love history and historical fictionand I've always wanted to write my own.  Currently I am studyingGreek history and I find it incredibly fascinating. I do not knowmuch, but what I do know, I hope to present in the form of historicalfiction to you right now. My resources are from books I've read, orare currently reading right now. These include the Battle ofMarathon by Peter Krentz, The Histories by Herodotus, TheGreco-Persian wars by Peter Green, and the Grand strategy ofClassical Sparta, by Paul A. Rahe.

Right now I am writing a less serious fan-fiction aboutHogwarts, which you can find on my home page.

I may not get everything historically accurate, butplease feel free to commend and I will try to make my stories asclose to history as possible. I do embellish from time to time forthe point of the story.

I have written Country-humans stories before but I donot share them. These will be the one's I do share.

What I am going to start writing here are the eventsleading up to the Battle of Marathon. I have been studying thoseintently and I hope to display what I've learned here in this story.

Now [as] you should all know that Country-humans arecompletely fictional, and the world leaders [most likely] will neverhave said the things I will write. At the end of each chapter I hopeto post my resources for the thing's I've said and wrote.

The first oneshot should be posted in due time.